The online racing simulator
Maybe it the tactics, Rfactor2 comes out soon. And who wants to play his Ace card already too early.

Wait and see, and if nothing appears to me no matter LFS's still the best.
Snip
One of these days I"ll log on the forum and see that the glorious Patch TEST Forum is back up again.

One of these days...
I think a patch will be realesed from 18- 30 december, if there will be realeased. I think in this time because they are realeasing patches from 20-30 dates so we can hope

P.S. SORRY MY ENGLISH SUCKS
Quote from Udris1992 :I think a test patch will be realesed from 18- 30 december, if there will be realeased. I think in this time because they are realeasing patches from 20-30 dates so we can hope

My guess goes for a test patch, with at least 1 month of testing before the oficial release
My guess would be, test patch in spring of 2011 (april or may) and 2 months of public testing.

Considering Scawen hasn't reported anything about carcass development, I take that as it itsn't finished yet. After 20th of December, I expect Scawen to stop working and be with his family 'till new year. And if carcass isn't finished, it means the VW stability control, suspension updates and limited setup system aren't finished either and knowing the development history I'd say they'll require quite a time.

Unless Scawen silently finished most of that and is preparing a test patch for us to test in christmas while he is relaxing.
Quote from kimd41 :
Unless Scawen silently finished most of that and is preparing a test patch for us to test in christmas while he is relaxing.

That would be the COOLEST THINK EVER
Quote from Meanie :One of these days I"ll log on the forum and see that the glorious Patch TEST Forum is back up again.

One of these days...

I don't post much these days. After the first years there has been little to talk about. Progress wise.

And hopefully it won't become "Racing Legends":
http://www.west-racing.com/forum/index.php?topic=2987.0

That's right, the forum is still running in spite that six years ago they said "Sorry":
"We value the interest you have all shown in the project greatly. We just throw ourselves into the work and forget about everything else going on to get this out as soon as we can so you can actually make your own minds up about what we are attempting."

Maybe they are still coding it and are having so much fun that they forgot the crowd waiting outside in the cold. Waiting for the promise that never came.
Lol
latest update:

New Update
« on: January 22, 2003, 04:03:30 AM »

LOL!
In a nutshell
My dream is like this:
The physics patch is released, and shortly after that, a ton of content is put on sale.

It'll happen eventually.
Will I be too busy playing something else to care?

Does it really matter?
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :My dream is like this:
The physics patch is released, and shortly after that, a ton of content is put on sale.

It'll happen eventually.
Will I be too busy playing something else to care?

Does it really matter?

NO! Everybody will be dead by then )
I'd be surprised if Scawen even makes another post on the forums this year.
Well usual procedure is either a progress report or patch over christmas, either would be gratefully received i think.
He would say "there is nothing to Report."
I can understand why he is so quietly.
Better make big Projekt as big Words.

And evertime i look at LFS, i can say its the right way to make a "Perfekt" Car allround Physics, then the Content, its much easyier to add new Cars & Tracks to the Sim as in other way.
Snip
Another friday
nope
hmm, the frist post made more than one year ago.

Scawen are you still there?
every few weeks I check on the forum, every few weeks its the same crap.

For god's sake, give us SOMETHING!!
Quote from cardriverx :every few weeks I check on the forum, every few weeks its the same crap.

For god's sake, give us SOMETHING!!

Yep... that'll help.
Friday, 15 days to christmas eve (14 here in norway ) so Scawen dont have moar time then he needs :3
24th is a Friday, of course it will be released then.
It will be chaos the morning of 25th
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG