The online racing simulator
The DP1 would probably be a lot of fun! (Click on dp1, then go through the numbers at the top of the page to track the construction process thus far)

Little 4-wheel drive monster with a hayabusa engine, waying in at about 1k pounds.... DAMN that'd be fun!
These have probably been mentioned, but I haven't read through the thread, so just take them as +1 to the original poster.

Two large, heavy, powerful sedans. Say analogs for the XJR and S8(y'all can keep your M5s, I'd rather own one of those two ). One is heavier, 4WD and more powerful, that's more stable and has an advantage out of the corners and down the straight, the other is lighter, RWD and a bit less powerful being better on the brakes and mid-corner. Use some jumble of Jag/Audi/Merc/BMW/Lexus/Caddy styling cues.

A RWD companion for the UFR and XFR. If you want modern styling, go with Miata/Pontiac Solstice looks, or go classic with some kind of Lotus Cortina/Nissan 510/BMW 2002 knockoff. A non GTR version could also serve against the UF1 or XFG/XRG depending on level of tune.

Two more members of the F0X family; one slower, one faster.

Make something more along the lines of a Formula Ford or Super Vee by taking off the wings, narrowing the tires 10-15mm, reduce the body/undertray downforce by 5% and add 10% drag(graphically, remove the flaps on the sidepods- exposing the spinning rear wheels to the free airstream will hurt aero), swap in a 4-speed h-patern(give it a longer shift time) and bump the power down a little. Keep peak torque the same, but reduce peak power 10-15 by moving the tuning lower in the rev range.

On the other end, the new tire model has taken some edge off the F0X, so maybe a more powerful version is in order, too(though still noticably below the F08). Keep the chassis, but bump the engine up. Give 'er a bore over to 2.4-2.5L. Call the former the Kit and the latter a Skulk.
I would love to see some rotary engined cars, and some 4wd sports cars like GTR's EVO's or WRX's.
Formula Ford and any turbo open wheeler.
Classics
I'd love see chargers, shelby cobras, mustangs, ahaha even a model a
would be funny. Maybe even hotrods, i don't know to many classics though. But i love 'em.
Nice :up:
An Indy Car to keep the formulas off the oval, that noble...i mean RAR, and a Le Mans Car.
Porsche's please
Some sort of Transit Van!!! Top heavy, semi-fast and not very areodynamic. TBH they would be great fun like the UF1000 is.
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :Some sort of Transit Van!!! Top heavy, semi-fast and not very areodynamic. TBH they would be great fun like the UF1000 is.

What about putting some crockery in the back and having autocross style penalties for smashing the plates in to smithereens .
Ok, i guess a Kart would be nice, some Lotus EXIGE, and a healthy 500 bhp road sedan or coupe....

KillerMonkey - that would be different from FZR, since a FZR is a rear engined car, and this is a Mid engine car

Marroon - Get a license first
Mitsubishi fto Gpx

Not that fast but great fun to drive
some IMSA cars from the early eighties, like the audi
A Saab 9-3... Weird and wonderful!

noble m400

same car he used LOL!!
i think some pickups would be cool, like the toyota tacoma x-runner or the dodge ram
Quote from Daedelus :A Saab 9-3... Weird and wonderful!

Well the RAC has a saab 9 3 aero engine
karts and rally stages, plus +1 to who ever mentioned it first.
sidecars for 2 ppl teamwork? lol
Quads?
HOVERCRAFTS!!
RC PLANES!
Old F1 car, we have the BF1, and something like an old Brabham would be nice.
Quote from anbiddulph :Quads?
HOVERCRAFTS!!
RC PLANES!

Quads would be nice, but hovercraft and planes? What the crapola? This is a car sim! They're not even doing bikes!

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG