The online racing simulator
Quote from AtomAnt :Thanks for owning up...but to go to the extent of posting where you fail is Priceless.

Good one.

Yes, true, I've failed at that.
@crashgate

and they accuse me of spamming

I want this for Xmas
Attached images
Desktop Factory 3D printer.jpg
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
Quote from BAMBO :Just one problem with that logic. Why would you put one way glass, which is obviously more expensive then normal one, on a van?

this:
Quote from SparkyDave :

The 1 way glass is a good idea security and some rear visibilty also

I did the same thing with my van.
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE

Quote from Luke.S :yeah looking at it and google I think it is one way glass.

It isn't one way glass lol why are you so intent on being correct?
Quote from 91mason91 :That's just creepy.

It's damn good is what is it, can't you see it is about sex trafficking?
Quote from BlueFlame :It's damn good is what is it, can't you see it is about sex trafficking?

yes and so? That's really obvious.

Well said!

This is ultimate win.
Quote from -NightFly- :this:

I did the same thing with my van.

So now we need to install extra protective gear in fear of being robbed? Oh, how far will the moral decay of society go?!?!

OH THE INHUMANITY!!!

Well on a more serious note, can't really argue with that. Nevertheless sad.

Quote from BAMBO :So now we need to install extra protective gear in fear of being robbed? Oh, how far will the moral decay of society go?!?!

OH THE INHUMANITY!!!

Well on a more serious note, can't really argue with that. Nevertheless sad.

tbh i can't see how are you missing the simplest logic here: Why do cars have alarms, why people carry pepper sprays, why people have burglar alarms at home and why it is so wrong to put "protective gear" to the back of my van to hide rather expensive equipment from the eyes of the thiefs (without disabling my interior mirror)?!
Quote from -NightFly- :

tbh i can't see how are you missing the simplest logic here: Why do cars have alarms, why people carry pepper sprays, why people have burglar alarms at home and why it is so wrong to put "protective gear" to the back of my van to hide rather expensive equipment from the eyes of the thiefs (without disabling my interior mirror)?!

tbh, i can't see how you missed the sarcasm.
Quote from dadge :tbh, i can't see how you missed the sarcasm.

oh dear.
Attached images
32777-tactical_facepalm_super.jpg
Quote from -NightFly- :oh dear.

that's what i said after i read your post too. it's ok. i'm sure you'll get over it.

Sarcasm

LOL that's quick!! I fail to see the logic behind the campaign either, so I used the pedo bear as profile pic. XD
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG