The online racing simulator
Quote from turbofreak :2. 6 Hours of Westhill International: January 8th, 14:00 UTC
3. 24 Hours of Aston GP: February 12th, 16:00 UTC
4. 6 Hours of South City Long: March 12th, 14:00 UTC
5. 6 Hours of Fern Bay Black: April 9th, 14:00 UTC
6. 6 Hours of Kyoto National: May 7th, 14:00 UTC

put that in your calendar

I think you should too, the amount of times you've pulled out of races
#53 - CSF
Quote from Tomhah :Stupid commentators SR fans "TOMMY ØSTGAARD TURNED IN ON ISAAC PRICE! WHAT A ROOKIE MISTAKE BY TOMMY ØSTGAARD!"

Im not the one who got the warning, right? :P

I stand by what I said. While with "benefit" of a replay I saw Isaac understeering in the draft, you could have left more room. Twas a racing incident at the end of the day, though I can only judge with what I see at the time. You come try it sometimes Tommy if you want to moan.

Quote from Seb66 :I think you should too, the amount of times you've pulled out of races

:biggrinfl
I've been commentating myself, though on a very low level xD And I would like to try, just put me in there xD

But yeah. The thing was with the FFB, was my first real turn with that setting, so I didnt get the car to go where I wanted. But still, there WAS room for Isaac, but he understeered into me :P I didnt even know it was him or what happend anyway, before someone told me xD I thought maybe someone spun someone who hit my rear-end xD
#55 - CSF
What I saw with my shitty PC was you turning and I didn't really see Isaac understeering at the time. As soon as I watched it on a replay I was like... meh... I'd usually say something on the stream, but then thats when the gt2 all started crashing together and I forgot. So Tommy. I'd like to say sorry for getting it wrong at the time. :couple:
awwww:lovies3d:
apologize accepted:biggrinfl xD
Do make the commentating in the stream a bit more objective next time please. For the rest it was fun to watch and a great opener! :more:
Absolute bump out of nowhere, does anyone still have the full race recording? The links are all down and i can't find it anywhere - much appreciated, leave me a PN or sth. Cheers!!
Quote from baSh0r :Absolute bump out of nowhere, does anyone still have the full race recording? The links are all down and i can't find it anywhere - much appreciated, leave me a PN or sth. Cheers!!

Funny, just thought about asking the same question recently.
There must be someone having the files stored, still.
Quote from baSh0r :Absolute bump out of nowhere, does anyone still have the full race recording? The links are all down and i can't find it anywhere - much appreciated, leave me a PN or sth. Cheers!!

I have it, but it's a very large file(more than 6.5Go), not sure where to upload it.
Create a torrent file,share it with them,not sure about trackers,but there should be some which supports private torrents.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I have it, but it's a very large file(more than 6.5Go), not sure where to upload it.

Dropbox? Google Drive?

Otherwise just split in like 500MB-1000MB parts and upload to share-online.
Or, gimme a couple days to sort out a transfer method and I'll take care of splitting it and putting it to the interents, perhaps on the NDR YouTube
Quote from dekojester :Or, gimme a couple days to sort out a transfer method and I'll take care of splitting it and putting it to the interents, perhaps on the NDR YouTube

A couple of days over, worth the reminder?

Masters of Endurance 2010-11 Season Round 1: 12h of Kyoto GP Long LIVE Broadcast
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG