The online racing simulator
no Wolfman didn't I was thinkinf 500 servers for a long time
whats wrong with 500server? i bought a slot for my team but the server only shows in tcp mode? i want it to show in the other ones not tcp
Quote from mariuba2 :whats wrong with 500server? i bought a slot for my team but the server only shows in tcp mode? i want it to show in the other ones not tcp

support ticket created?
What about the new Airio 1.51 version? It´s still not available at our CP... Would be nice to be able to install it.

Also my netKar Server seems not to start up. - It´s not listed in the server list although the CP shows it as running. - Support ticked risen yesterday - but not answered yet...
host is extremely laggy, for GT3 test race.... way too many timeouts.
Quote from dadge :support ticket created?

hmm..i think so idk one of my admin in my team bought it
Quote from mariuba2 :whats wrong with 500server? i bought a slot for my team but the server only shows in tcp mode? i want it to show in the other ones not tcp

Your server may be on version "Z" instead of "Z28", Please try updating your server to z28 using the "game updates" button on the control panel. if the problem persists please create a support ticket.

Quote from Crady :What about the new Airio 1.51 version? It´s still not available at our CP... Would be nice to be able to install it.

Also my netKar Server seems not to start up. - It´s not listed in the server list although the CP shows it as running. - Support ticked risen yesterday - but not answered yet...

I am still waiting on the full files from EQ Worry, If somebody has them available and can send me i would be glad to add them to the CP for use.

Quote from Bmxtwins :host is extremely laggy, for GT3 test race.... way too many timeouts.

Maintainence has been announced to bring stability back to the servers, Pleease check your e-mail / control panel for further details.
Quote from franky500 :
I am still waiting on the full files from EQ Worry, If somebody has them available and can send me i would be glad to add them to the CP for use.

I have them but you better not use version 2.5.1

It contains a bug which some players on my servers are suffering from now;
http://www.cargame.nl/forum/mu ... with-no-reason-t2122.html

I informed EQ Worry a few days ago about the problem and he ack'd it.. No fix yet though. He seems busy.

Might downgrade if more racers get affected (I already had some personal messages about this problem from other racers already too).
Quote from cargame.nl :I have them but you better not use version 2.5.1

It contains a bug which some players on my servers are suffering from now;
http://www.cargame.nl/forum/mu ... with-no-reason-t2122.html

I informed EQ Worry a few days ago about the problem and he ack'd it.. No fix yet though. He seems busy.

Might downgrade if more racers get affected (I already had some personal messages about this problem from other racers already too).

thanks for the heads up.
Would still like it as an option though, because it contains a good update and I'm not bothered about an SR bug
Quote from franky500 :*Snip*

Maintainence has been announced to bring stability back to the servers, Pleease check your e-mail / control panel for further details.

Can we still use the CP for our other host or is it global. Anyways thanks for this and I guess I didn't see that message .
Quote from Bmxtwins :Can we still use the CP for our other host or is it global. Anyways thanks for this and I guess I didn't see that message .

The control panel will still be accessable for all other servers, at times during the maintainence the Game Servers page may take longer to load (upto 40 seconds), Although this will only happen if you have servers on the machine with the ip: 81.19.209.208 People without servers on that ip will not be affected.
Off topic: By the way, Franky, have you received my last PM? You replied to the first quite quickly, so I'm wondering if you don't have your inbox full or something
Quote from Flame CZE :Off topic: By the way, Franky, have you received my last PM? You replied to the first quite quickly, so I'm wondering if you don't have your inbox full or something

My inbox did go full, I have cleared it now though so if you have any recent PM's i've not replied to, i probably could not receive them (or accidently deleted them).

So please feel free to re-send.
Quote from franky500 :My inbox did go full, I have cleared it now though so if you have any recent PM's i've not replied to, i probably could not receive them (or accidently deleted them).

So please feel free to re-send.

Okay, message re-sent. I hope it arrived.
Thanks flame - All received, will sort it out once i complete the maintainence.

MAINTAINENCE HAS NOW COMMENCED ON 81.19.209.208
Maintainence time has been extended due to a CPU Error, a replacement will be installed at approximately 11am - Maintainence is now expected to complete at 13:00. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Quick update: CPU has been changed and the OS is installed. I am now configuring the server and will then restore your services.

On the current schedule "Some" servers will be available again by 13:00 but the majority will become available again between 13:00 and 15:00.

Sorry for the delay.
Waiting patiently!
Final few bits happening now, ALL servers should be back online within the next hour now.
Quote from franky500 :Final few bits happening now, ALL servers should be back online within the next hour now.

The next hour has expired Franky and my server is still off-line?
Error?
Attached images
error Pannel.jpg
All servers are now reinstalled. Sorry it took longer than normal. It takes time when you are up for 30 hours...

You can now login to your CP and start your server(s)
status is a ok
Insim relay
I'm having trouble adding my server to "LFS Insim Relay", does 500servers accommodate for this? Im actually using gaming-solutions which was a link from 500servers.com (the CP is the same). And

I have uploaded lfs lapper into my ftp, and was wondering how to use it while in game? (i usually press - /insim 29999 then, load the exe from my pc. ) THAAANKS.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG