The online racing simulator
Quote from Jakg :you are sitting at a pc capable of playing LFS and have access to the web, you cant say "i live in a shanty town in Brazil", LFS costs less than your pc

what u saying?!?!?
u saying im not stay in BRAZIL..
?!?!?!
bullshit...
I AM BRAZILIAN WITH HAUGHTINESS
24 £ = 100 R$
can i see that?!?!?!
24 £ = 100 R$
SHIT!
Seriously why post that you have the crack.... that's absolutely retarded illepall

Its like stamping ban me on the forehead.

nevermind
To have a internet on brazil to play lfs means dsl or cable wich is at the very least 80 a month, so no excuses here...(fits exucuse here)
Quote from B.D.T_Eduardo :...
SOMEBODY CAN HELP-ME..

Will a burning banana do? :bananadea
Just thought I would show my face in here to say keep up the good work fonnybone..

There are some impatient people in here saying "when will it be released, where is it, hurry up"
and that dosent half annoy me.

Ive been playing LFS for a few years and the S1 tweak was brilliant!!

I only thought about searching for the S2 tweak today, and sods law for me, I missed it lol! Im running patch U.

Yeah, so keep up the good work, and just ignore the impatient people....

And as for the price of the game, well.... its peanuts to be honest and well worth it.
I hate the way people want everything for free these days, how would they like it if they spent years developing a game and everyone cracked it!

Cheers.

it stays at this screen.
if lfs isn't open yet, it says searching for lfs.
if lfs is oen it says: searching for car.
on both alpha P and U

what to do?
Quote from _rod_ :To have a internet on brazil to play lfs means dsl or cable wich is at the very least 80 a month, so no excuses here...(fits exucuse here)

You pay £20 for some ADSL packages in the UK.
Quote from kiss me :on both alpha P and U

what to do?

You need version 0.5Q iirc..
oh, i thought it would work with other ones, i'm a bit blind
got it working, just had to post this.
330kph with the gti, and this wats happend:

what version is newer?
alpha P or alpha Q

Q right?
Yes, it's done alphabetically
Quote from Janezki :Will a burning banana do? :bananadea

I always that that was a burning airplane. Just glance at it and you'll see what I mean. Apparantly the propeller is actually a foot, and the wheel is his hand....

There goes 2 years of delusion out the window....
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :

I always that that was a burning airplane. Just glance at it and you'll see what I mean. Apparantly the propeller is actually a foot, and the wheel is his hand....

There goes 2 years of delusion out the window....

Lol :clapclap:
Thanks!!!
THIS... WAS...AWESOME!!!

I lowered the GT Turbo and put some 355 25 wheels... and a little extra turbo.. Nice

Thanks!!!
What do you mean by 'passing' 0.5Q ?
Ok.. so i have the latest download of LFS U (also its unlocked) i think it is.... and i downloaded the tweak program from the 1st page of this thread. The first Green light comes on which means i have LFS running.. but it remains SEARCHING for a vehicle.. and i one of the demo cars selected.
What to do to get this working??? very keen to check out all the cars that have been created
um... it only works for version q.
As it says in the LFSTweak filename: LFSTweakS2 05Q BetaA.zip
Ok... so is there plans for an update??? anyone know?
i dont mean to sound like a a**, but does it cost much to go back a cople of pages and read it a little? just go back one page and that would do the job, the werent be any need for asking....

From what i´ve read here there are no plans for a LFSTweak for patch u, so the best we can hope is hope that someday Fonny will realese it, even if he doesnt realese another LFSTweak we have to be thankfull to Fonny for spending some much time doing something and them giving it away for free...
people are just super lazy and/or unaware of the search button present on just about every forum... or they think that they have come up with a question that has never ever been asked before.
ok arseholes.. no! i only quickly speed read over the pages of this forum looking for an answer! Could'nt find it.. what else have you pricks got to do!!
And its a simple ****ing question... you faceless ****head geeks think being a smark sarcastic smart-arse is super cool! good on ya boys...
Aha, the old "you must be geeks because you are smarter than me" comeback. Priceless. Works every time. Have you noticed the smart ones, who know how to read, don't tend to swear in every other word. Maybe because their IQ is greater than a pheasant's.

There, I think you'll agree that's a MUCH better comeback than your one.

Disclaimer: The author of this post may or may not believe that BarrysBalding is a pheasant, and it is up to the reader to decide on the final point of view. No comments, suggestions or bribary will be entered into. Your home is at risk if you melt it.

Edit: Fixed a few silly typos and inconsequential grammatical mistakes to appease Dethred.
Quote from BarraSpalding :ok arseholes.. no! i only quickly speed read over the pages of this forum looking for an answer! Could'nt find it.. what else have you pricks got to do!!
And its a simple ****ing question... you faceless ****head geeks think being a smark sarcastic smart-arse is super cool! good on ya boys...

yeap, only a hardend geek reads the thread before posting, its you that want the answers, so its your duty to search for yourself first, seeing as most of this thread is people saying "i have U, it isnt working. Help me!", you obviously didn't look very hard, and yes, i am very "smark"!
Quote from tristancliffe :Aha, the old "you must be geeks because you are smarter than me" come back. Priceless. Works everytime. Have you noticed the smart ones, you know how to read, don't tend to swear in every other word. Maybe because their IQ is greater than a pheasants.

Disclaimer: The author of this post may or may not believe that BarrysBalding is a pheasant, and it is up to the reader to decide on the final point of view. No comments, suggestions or bribary will be entered into. Your home is at risk if you melt it.

dear santa, i have been a good boy this year and want wit as good as tristan!
Quote from tristancliffe :Aha, the old "you must be geeks because you are smarter than me" come back. Priceless. Works everytime. Have you noticed the smart ones, you know how to read, don't tend to swear in every other word. Maybe because their IQ is greater than a pheasants.

For someone trying to insult another on the basis of intellect, that was a grammatically flawed and otherwise immature comment. There's nothing like sinking below the level of the person whose arguing techniques you're criticizing.
This thread is closed

LFSTweakS2 Lite (Old release for LFS v0.5Q)
(474 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG