The online racing simulator
Masters of Endurance 2010-11 Season Round 1: 12h of Kyoto GP Long LIVE Broadcast
Masters of Endurance returns for another season, and with some interesting changes.

The annual season start again is the 12 Hours of Kyoto GP Long, and we'll be bringing it to you live on multiBC Stream III from flag to flag. Join presenter Jonathan Palmer and Commentators Chris Wilkinson, Chris Ford and others starting from 11:45 UTC TODAY, Saturday 4 December 2010. Green flag is scheduled to drop at 12:00 UTC.

Stream Downloads:
First bit (intro and first few minutes)

The majority of it

It'll be going up on my blip.tv page soon.

You can check out the following to help prepare you for the race:

Starting Grid
Qualifying Results
MoE Website

Here's how you can watch the race:

HQ Silverlight webpage player (approx 1.3 Mbps)

SQ Silverlight webpage player (approx 650 Kbps)
[url="mms://91.121.163.6:7000/StreamIII"]Link for External Player (Right click, Copy Link)[/url]

Other ways to follow the action live:

[url="http://tracker.mastersofendurance.eu/"]MoE Tracker[/url]
[url="http://www.lfsworld.net/remote/?host=Masters%20of%20Endurance"]LFS Remote[/url]
[url="http://www.spdoracing.com/satellite/host/149686/live"]spdoRacing.com Online Hosts Tracker[/url]
[url="http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=328"]MoE on LFS Forum[/url]
[url="irc://irc.gamesurge.net/moe"]Official MoE IRC[/url]

We hope you can tune in for the start of another season of Live for Speeds most prestigious championship!
Not 12 hours long but sure will tune in

Nice bitrates also
Of course I will watch
#4 - Kova.
I will watch too

I like the fact too see some game racing like as a real racing ;D
We'll be watching closely!

As always I have made a special page with everything on it for the team, but you're all welcome to use it if you like: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... mp;t=826&p=6781#p6781
Note that before the stream is available your browser could hang (few secs) and a message saying that stream can't be found will be displayed, it should be back to normal once the broadcast will be started...

Good luck to all participant!
Stream is on by the way
Watching
Very nice introduction of the starting grid atm on stream
Good to see MoE have followed the BBC's lead with impartiality in their staff

EDIT: Also how does this GT0 class work? Am I correct in saying from the tracker that everyone is running the "tweak" but GT1 and GT2 are restricted?

EDIT 2: Ask that on stream if you want :P
Incidentally, if you have any questions you'd like answered on stream, feel free to ask here or in IRC and I'll feed it to the commentators.
i haven't a question, but a suggest.

Is it possible to set the streaming pictures ?
Because when lfs tv director show ranking, we didn't see the 4th, 8th, 12th......
Quote from Kova. :i haven't a question, but a suggest.

Is it possible to set the streaming pictures ?
Because when lfs tv director show ranking, we didn't see the 4th, 8th, 12th......

I'll check it here

EDIT: It's fine on the Standard quality stream, but the advert bar for the HQ stream mucks it up, I'll try to size the bottom for the HQ

EDIT2: Sorted :P
Tuned in a few minutes; certainly looks to be an exciting race!
Quote from dekojester :I'll check it here

EDIT: It's fine on the Standard quality stream, but the advert bar for the HQ stream mucks it up, I'll try to size the bottom for the HQ

EDIT2: Sorted :P

It's better now ;D

Thanks
Not happy about my double stint
Quite nice race so far
Too few cars for 3 classes on such a long circuit. :/
Go to break

Conquest Racing GT0 have a spin. Nice
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Tell Scawen.

LFS is capable of running more cars than are entered, my point is that there's no need to have 3 classes in the same event, and with a reduced entry field it's created a scenario where a 12 hour race is being competed by half a dozen cars per class, that's too few because it makes getting a podium result comparatively meeningless, it's a disservice to the teams who put the effort in to compete.

Endurance events are meant to be difficult, after watching a few hours my feeling was that the race needed more same class cars, and less than half the entries getting trophies... It wasn't 'difficult' enough.

On a secondary note the commentators didn't seem very interested in the race at the time and barely talked about it for the whole time I was tuned in, but i'm going to tune in again shortly and see if they're more enthused by the ontrack action
Quote from Becky Rose :On a secondary note the commentators didn't seem very interested in the race at the time and barely talked about it for the whole time I was tuned in, but i'm going to tune in again shortly and see if they're more enthused by the ontrack action

Good luck with that
Quote from J@tko :Good luck with that

Every now and then we are very closely following the action
Quote from Becky Rose :
On a secondary note the commentators didn't seem very interested in the race at the time and barely talked about it for the whole time I was tuned in, but i'm going to tune in again shortly and see if they're more enthused by the ontrack action

Part of that was our leads (the ones who actually are supposed to pay attention) were busy either driving or prepping to drive, and I was busy helping sort out protests.

But yeah, even if it were 30 cars in the same class, it's always going to be hard to bang on for 12 hours even if the racing is immense.

But yeah, I shouted once or twice down to the commentators to keep talking about the race.

Masters of Endurance 2010-11 Season Round 1: 12h of Kyoto GP Long LIVE Broadcast
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG