The online racing simulator
Historic F1 Series Round 3: Broadcast
Hey Everyone,

Round 3 of the Historic F1 Series 2010 / 2011 is about to start, and it will be broadcasted and commentated by Kevin Peeters.

Link:
http://www.livestream.com/teamrockracingtv

Qualification starts at 20:30 GMT+1

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
#2 - Be2K
loool Server got hack0rd at the last lap

Adam was like alonso "noo i am not the champion"
what are you talking about right now rockclan
And I thought - nooooo,not again my conection lost - but then - massive disconnect...
So what hapened?
Was a great race,whole race behind Lims,then I managed to overtake him on his mistake and than hit the wall and damaged car...
#5 - Be2K
Quote from Eclipsed : and than hit the wall and damaged car...

you let the world collide ! You hitted the epic red button for a force shut down
Quote from Be2K :you let the world collide ! You hitted the epic red button for a force shut down

If so,than the server destroying wave took 5 minutes to go around the world gaining force for the final impact! Game over...
Quote from Eclipsed :And I thought - nooooo,not again my conection lost - but then - massive disconnect...
So what hapened?
Was a great race,whole race behind Lims,then I managed to overtake him on his mistake and than hit the wall and damaged car...

It was a great race, thx for the battle man, great fighting.
What made it interesting was the fact that i had more downforce than you, so was slower in straight and faster in the slow sections. I had to push hard knowing that my setup was for So4, not fast enought for So6.
Anyway, im looking forword for some good racing next round.
Quote from CARRERA GT :It was a great race, thx for the battle man, great fighting.
What made it interesting was the fact that i had more downforce than you, so was slower in straight and faster in the slow sections. I had to push hard knowing that my setup was for So4, not fast enought for So6.
Anyway, im looking forword for some good racing next round.

And I had more downforce than the leaders,so you must had huge downforce! At the end I could see you struggling with R3 at rear (looked like that at least),my R2 rear tyres were getting better every lap providing me really good grip exiting turns,that's why I was faster than you at late race,but not skilled enough to drive without mistakes...
Quote from Eclipsed :And I had more downforce than the leaders,so you must had huge downforce! At the end I could see you struggling with R3 at rear (looked like that at least),my R2 rear tyres were getting better every lap providing me really good grip exiting turns,that's why I was faster than you at late race,but not skilled enough to drive without mistakes...

You was on R2 s, Wow, i didn t know that, i thought you had r3 s, that explain it all, welldone for saving tyres during the race, i wouldn t of been able to with r2 s.
Quote from Be2K :loool Server got hack0rd at the last lap

Adam was like alonso "noo i am not the champion"

I really was like that :P?
I ment to start final lap with 0.3 of fuel so i decided to go to the pits;
Funny thing is that there was No Final Lap
It was a lot of fun driving from 7th to get the lead for last laps; im not that sad about it; it was a great event and some close racing with everyone; even too close with Kiste.
Cya soon on track chaps

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG