The online racing simulator
Dear Scawen....
(8 posts, closed, started )
Dear Scawen....
Hi,

i am not hear to complain or anything, i just wanted to ask could you give us a very very short progress update, just a few words so we know lfs is still alive. I appreciate you have lives to live, bills to pay and maybe kids to feed, that's cool we understand. I don't care how long it takes, i also would prefer a quality product to a quickly released one. The reason why people on the forums are getting restless is simple LFS is good really good. and potentially could be even better, but we have been left in the dark. Anyway, i wish you all the best whether you choose to update us or not
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
Quote from mehmet ersen :, just a few words so we know lfs is still alive. ..

CPW updated this week.^^ Proof LFS is still alive. Promises from Scavier of what is coming just ends in tears so that won't happen. We have updates of what he is working on, read his posts.
The search doesn't work.

Well, Scawen doesn't feel like he's going to post these progress reports, when there is nothing to report. He is still working on the tyre physics.
10,000 POSTS!

#6 - Hahmo
If the man is celebrating his birthday he must be alive I'm happy with that

-Jason, i did read the Tire physics report but that's over a year old now, i'm sure theirs something around the corner, i can feel it
We don't need more threads like this. Scawen has told us he's not giving us much insight into the tyre model development process, so there won't really be any news until it's ready.
This thread is closed

Dear Scawen....
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG