The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Snows not heavy but its being driven on a really strong wind, finally settling here too, glad it waited until I handed in my work.
The village where my parents live (north Lincolnshire), earlier today:

There's a main road and a market-place under there somewhere.
oh come on, why do you guys are getting all the snow this year
woke up to over 20 cm and up to 50 cm where it's been drifting. Still snowing heavily and set to continue snowing all day
just got 15cm down in Surrey.... reason enough for school to close so I am a happy bunny.
This is now. I'll stay inside for the time being
Attached images
Foto0174.jpg
Quote from Osco :This is now. I'll stay inside for the time being

That's nothing really :P We had that after the first night of snowing but man, now we have like 20-40cm of snow..
My parents are stuck in Cape Verde untill who knows when as Gatwick is still shut, lucky buggers!!!!
Are people from the UK still insisting on running summer tires all year?
The general public here don't generally recognize there is a distinction between "summer" and "winter" tyres.
Went our last night with the camera and tripod for a mess around will try and post some of the pics later after work
Quote from jibber :Are people from the UK still insisting on running summer tires all year?

Same in Ireland, no one uses winter tyres
Quote from PoVo :Same in Ireland, no one uses winter tyres

afaik they are not allowed because of the conditions of the roads around here
BTW, around where in Dublin you live?
Quote from Hahmo :afaik they are not allowed because of the conditions of the roads around here

Rathcoole, near Saggart/Citywest
No school where I live so I got bored and done this to my Corsa

Wickid Scoops!

Hella Flush?
Quote from Hahmo :afaik they are not allowed because of the conditions of the roads around here

Why would winter tyres not be allowed? I'd understand if studded tyres are prohibited, but winter tyres?
Hey 13OB! :wave2: Long time no see!
Any pics of the Corsa without the snow- whats up with the rearwheels?
Quote from Silverracer :Hey 13OB! :wave2: Long time no see!
Any pics of the Corsa without the snow- whats up with the rearwheels?

Hi Silver, yeah long time!
Only pic I have, is photoshoped with lime green deep dish steelies.

EDIT: The rear wheels are just spare steelies laying against the standard wheels, with snow around them :P
Quote from 13OB :EDIT: The rear wheels are just spare steelies laying against the standard wheels, with snow around them :P

I knew that! :doh:

E: More snow!
Attached images
76638_463657401492_616931492_5991731_959971_n.jpg
149147_463657766492_616931492_5991743_556619_n.jpg
149057_463660906492_616931492_5991802_5779697_n.jpg
155010_463657441492_616931492_5991733_6345680_n.jpg
Been snowing light and heavy constantly since yesterday morning... Now finally eased off... Wish it would now go so Tilbury can open and my mum can get her new car
Attached images
Photo-0013.jpg
Photo-0014.jpg
Photo-0015.jpg
Quote from jibber :Are people from the UK still insisting on running summer tires all year?

Sure it only snows about 10 days of the year

Quote :afaik they are not allowed because of the conditions of the roads around here

???
Out last night after work and took some pics light edit in lightroom one or 2 might be 1600+ iso

Yes, as always, because they don't understand the concept of winter tyres of snow chains.
Quote from Bose321 :Aslong you don't go any fast, and it's FWD it should be all you need, aslong the rear wheels roll I think.

well if u have to brake hard ull realize why its a bad idea, since ur back is gonna overtake u

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG