The online racing simulator
Not a pretty soloution though.

Back to the funny AI names..........

Raced a W.Kerr yesterday, funnily enough, he was driving a BMW.....
Haha, good one!

Came accross a funny name yesterday when i made my 3rd B-Spec driver. I didn't choose him in the end, but there was one called N.Abend. German people will get it...
Quote from Boris Lozac :Hah, that location looks so real How do you unlock it?

Btw, Kazunori tweets about mechanical damage coming till mid-december, Youtube upload option is near completion, possibility of no-HUD option and save game backups by late december.

Get all golds in the Japanese Classic race in the Beginner hall, either A-spec or B-spec. Just need a standard Japanese car between 1960-70
I'm surprised how good thtse classic Japanese cars feel. I rocked my Toyota Celica 1600GT (would prefer a 2000GT). Had to rebuild the engine, oil change, and some mild tuning upgrades. Replays looked good with a full field of standard cars too
That Dome car looked nice, I think I will try and find one

BTW all these quotes of Kaz, are taken out of context. A lot of them he is thinking about, he didn't say for sure 100% to be done

----

Made a video showcasing my mild tuned Nissan 370Z and the 4 types of exhaust sounds - stock, sports, semi-racing and racing.
They all sound good
The stock sound is like the real thing, then the throaty warble of the sports exhaust, the raspy snarl of the semi-racing and the gurgling race one. All cars have sound variations. Not sure if the intake mods have any changes though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaauiteyeVA

I don't know wether this is a bug or due to PS3's small memory
But if you set say a race exhaust in your garage and go to the track, it will sound as it is, but if you change back to stock exhaust in the settings page while on the track screen, the sound won't change. And vice versa stock to race.
When you exit back out and then go back in the sound changes...
Quote from CoolColJ :I don't know wether this is a bug or due to PS3's small memory
But if you set say a race exhaust in your garage and go to the track, it will sound as it is, but if you change back to stock exhaust in the settings page while on the track screen, the sound won't change. And vice versa stock to race.
When you exit back out and then go back in the sound changes...

Hmm. I got a similar memory related problem once: When viewing the different premium cars in my garage, all got the wheels of my currently chosen car. Only affected the garage though.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I have one.. but it's a bit too understeery to actually win which is the problem. Needs that mid corner grip that the minolta has

Use the Mazda concept car from the MX-5 race from B-Spec, give it all the mods you can and give it full downforce and you will beat most things even your Minolta.
The furai? I never thought of that.
Quote from JJ72 :The furai? I never thought of that.

Set the gears to 400 kph, use drafting techniques.
I noticed during the A-spec races, some amazing and fast cars appear only in your first try. If you exit to change car or something, those cars won't appear again.

It happened to me during two advanced races. In one race two 66 leman cars appeared. They had Ultra fast top speed (my poor italia 458 didn't stand a change). So I quit, upgraded, and the leman cars where gone

Also happened in the tuned car race. My first try had a very very fast turbo s2000 or something. Too quick for me so I exited changed car and he was gone.
Is it actually worth the install or not? I could delete a load of stuff if installing makes a noticeable improveent
some shots.

BMW M5 is so far fully tuned the best drift car. Take Comfort Soft Tyres and it wont even stop going sideways o_o!

feel free to add me on psn: squasseL
Attached images
High Speed Ring.jpg
High Speed Ring_3.jpg
Nürburgring V-Typ_1.jpg
Nürburgring V-Typ_6.jpg
The ZR-1 fully tuned with RM provides an awesome championship battle in the all stars championship i found, but its defientely good enough to in it, its just the high amounts of low end torque gets fustrating.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Is it actually worth the install or not? I could delete a load of stuff if installing makes a noticeable improveent

Its said that it 1/2's loading times tho it still access the disc plenty. Its worth it imo as the loading times are still long after the install so would take ages without.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Is it actually worth the install or not? I could delete a load of stuff if installing makes a noticeable improveent

Just be prepared... when it says "20 minutes remaining" it means one hour actually.
FINALLY, GOLDED ALL LICENSE!!!!........bar the wet 400m stop and FR slalom.....sign.

I really suck at those precision test, the S license comparatively is a walk in the park.
You guys know that I love my Volkswagens but to have teh Schwimmwagen and Kubelwagen on GT5 is too gimmicky, they are one of the two most least likely cars you would ever see in a race..
Quote from BlueFlame :You guys know that I love my Volkswagens but to have teh Schwimmwagen and Kubelwagen on GT5 is too gimmicky, they are one of the two most least likely cars you would ever see in a race..

and they occuiped two precious premium car spot.

btw I am at lvl 22 and progressing reaaaallllly slloooowwllly, done all the special events except the lvl 24 AMG driving school.
I'm part way through level 23. I think once XP gets added for online, it'll be slightly easier to progress.
Stil can't find
Formula

GT.
Quote from JJ72 :and they occuiped two precious premium car spot.

btw I am at lvl 22 and progressing reaaaallllly slloooowwllly, done all the special events except the lvl 24 AMG driving school.

Indeed lol and you cant even float the boat with the schwimmwagen!
I've seen the Formula GT twice.. but I don't have 5 mill credits
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I've seen the Formula GT twice.. but I don't have 5 mill credits

FFFUUUUUUUUUU
Untill then, i just won the Zonda R from doing a level 14 Bspec race. Mightly fun, will take pics later.
Quote from jibber :Just be prepared... when it says "20 minutes remaining" it means one hour actually.

So no change from Windows really. Put it on my Christmas list, got a stack of graphic novels to work my way through
fully tuned the tommi mak evo and the skyline GTR v spec...

and fcuk me... polish people hate me online racing ( my gf is polish and translates... when their not bragging about how many pounds of boost their 126 is runnin their talkin shit about my 26 second lead... lmfao )

but seriously, i love hosting drift lobbys online, setting everything to realistic then watching everyone rage quit.

Ill never tire of that
o0 just got my Stealth Mclaren F1 from amazon for the pre-order. They have been waiting for the codes.
Quote from Luke.S :o0 just got my Stealth Mclaren F1 from amazon for the pre-order. They have been waiting for the codes.

used mine but didnt get it ( ony for arcade ) so whats the use :|

i know you Could use them online but still... ive worked hard for the cars i have... why cop out ?

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG