The online racing simulator
Happy Birthday Scawen!
(155 posts, started )
#126 - Zay
Quote from logitekg25 :Very happy birthday Scawen. here we go with the best speech i can come up with

Look at all the people reckognising your birthday, thats when you know you have made somewhat of a positive difference in the world. people look up to you, and wish you the best. even the people of the forum that are not generally the nicest, respect you. even the people who say "take a coding break" or "dont eat too much or you cant reach the keyboard". they are just joking, and basically saying enjoy your birthday.

the meaning of life, many say, is to have a period of usefulness, and have people look up to you. in my eyes you have accomplished that already. keep up with the good work.

i could go on and on, but its already so damn corny

Im tearing up.... No but srsly u couldnt have made that any less corny?
Anyway, happy bday!
Happy Birthday!

Have a good 'un!
i was thinking "good words, good words....but wait, the best way i can think to put it is corny..OH WELL"
happy Birthday

Now if you wanna cake, give us the vw and phys
I would have been here sooner, but like always I was on the Ban List

Hope you had a good one.

AAnt
happy birthday you
#133 - Zay
Quote from logitekg25 :i was thinking "good words, good words....but wait, the best way i can think to put it is corny..OH WELL"

hehe
Anyway, like somebody said here before, If u want cake, give us VW and tire physics!
Thanks!
Thank you for the birthday wishes!

The ground is covered with snow here - I can't remember that happening before on my birthday.

I had a nice relaxing day at home with lots of food. :cake: :drink:
Quote from Scawen :Thank you for the birthday wishes!

The ground is covered with snow here - I can't remember that happening before on my birthday.

I vaguely remind you promised me some cake... I was wondering where it is.
Happy birthday Scawen!
Quote from Scawen :Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Can we have S3 for your Birthday?
even though i missed it happy birthday dude
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday ! saw this topic Today !
Happy Birthday! Sorry for the lateness, but just discovered it...
Quote from Scawen :

That´s gotta be cause of global warming
A bit late but... Happy birthady Scawen
Happy belated birthday Scawen
Quote from Bose321 :I vaguely remind you promised me some cake... I was wondering where it is.

The cake is a lie!
Bit late, but happy birthday boss!
Damn i missed it
Scawen, Birthday request for your birthday, Can you make my title of LFS forums "Queen" becky can have king or something. Do it for epic lulz! Inovua can be prince. :P

Just kidding, But how sweet would it be if that happened?!

Happy Birthday Scawen!
(155 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG