The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
We have no snow
We got our first snowfall 2 days ago, since then its melted, but thats fine with me, as long as we have a snowy christmas then I'm fine. After that, snow can go f itself.
Quote from Hahmo :You can put 50cc go faster than 100kph aswell, though the body doesn't like it for long.. P:

the police doesnt as well, and im not gonna give away my license for such a crap :P
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :the police doesnt as well, and im not gonna give away my license for such a crap :P

I rode a 15 hp modded 50 -> 70cc last winter.. Also it had wide tires
Awesome fun, but soooo dangerous.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :the police doesnt as well, and im not gonna give away my license for such a crap :P

Nah, you'll get away from them I've done that many times without even having a licence..
Woooooooooooo!! Finally got some.

And I'm driving to work tomorrow. Ho hum.
Had to dig out 5 people today who got stuck right ouside. Hill + junction + snow + people who rev the sh!t out of a FWD UP a hill = a long day. I hate snow.
Been drifting around town in the snow since it started on Monday. Great fun It's still coming down now over a day later, almost constant snowfall and it's pretty deep.
I hate this topic.

Thankfully I'm trying to plan a vacation for the end of Decemberish, I might be able to see snow this year!
Got our first bit of snow the other night, only a light dusting though.
Quote from JO53PHS :What a pleasant neighbourhood.

It doesn't mean that someone intentionally torched it. It could of been a freak accident.
Something I value and learnt from, living in Ellesmere Port (close to Liverpool) and living in Bradford now, is that if you don't have any faith in people, you won't enjoy life and you are more likely to be deeply affected when crime happens near you. Just have some faith in people and even a place like England doesn't seem that bad.
Finally, snowing down here too. (Worthing)

Woke up to a nice surprise.
Snowing in London! :figuren04

Quote from boothy :Some pics I took today

Lovely!
It's proper coming down in York now. It had nearly all thawed but we've had about another 6 inches in the last 3 hours.
Buggered, just had a blizzard up here. I went out to try and dig my van out when I lost all visibility and all of my hardwork was undone. Massive pain in the arse.
How much have you got there now?
Was -9 when I woke up this morning!! The icicles on my car are getting more and longer every journey I take. Glad I invested in a couple snow tyres on the front otherwise I'd be housebound on my 18 225/40s!!

Not the worst snow we've ever had but usually it doesn't get anywhere near like this till January!!!
Attached images
IMG_4430.jpg
IMG_4436.jpg
front only?
Wow what's happening here? The UK is getting more snow than us over here in old snow country? Next we'll have to move all winter sports events over there, so you better start building ski jump hills, mates!
Started to "gun" it just now. Literally.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :front only?

Aslong you don't go any fast, and it's FWD it should be all you need, aslong the rear wheels roll I think.
Quote from PMD9409 :I hate this topic.

Thankfully I'm trying to plan a vacation for the end of Decemberish, I might be able to see snow this year!

When I was in your neck of the woods in June, I sure wasn't liking that 103 F temperatures, but they sure would have been nice here today when I was up on the roof pushing snow around trying to find the leak in my roof.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG