The online racing simulator
I'm using my (almost 5 years old) Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel :eclipseeh (USB) and pedals
#77 - avih
Microsoft Sidewinder FF USB (with the red grips). 2nd hand from ebay for $35 for about 8 months now. I like it very much and it's ALWAYS 100% calibrated without doing anything (both pedals and wheel).

great wheel imho.

lately the paddles (shifters) started to occasionally produce false clicks, but it seems i've fixed it by openning the wheel and applying some PCB cleaning spray on the microswitches.

[edited a typo]
Seems like PC sim fanatics are the core target group of DFP although it's made for PS2.

Black MOMO here. It's keeping now a weird noise when steering. Luckily I have one year left of the warranty...
Quote from avih :Microsoft Sidewinder FF USB (with the red grips). .....
lately the paddles (shifters) started to occasionally produce false clicks...]

I got the original one with the grey grips but i noticed that mine is sometimes producing also false clicks (doesn't shift in the right gears). I always thought it only happends when i got to much lag on a server. Because i don't have it when playing offline. Maybe i 'll open mine too and try your "cleaning spray trick"
#80 - avih
Quote from BBO@BSR :I got the original one with the grey grips but i noticed that mine is sometimes producing also false clicks (doesn't shift in the right gears). I always thought it only happends when i got to much lag on a server. Because i don't have it when playing offline. Maybe i 'll open mine too and try your "cleaning spray trick"

check out this thread about the subject (sw false clicks). also, note that there IS an "input lag" issue that's somehow related to network lag. It's much less noticable in S2 than in S1 (at least for me). I haven't seen any threads on the subject here, at the new forum, but there were quite a few on the old forum at rsc.
Momo black for me and still looking for a pedal
DFP (REV B00) here since yesterday... I like it very much.
i use this wheel

http://www.avbtech.com/pc.htm# <-------- AVB MagTurbo Force Feedback Racing Wheel

i have a dfp ordered with almost 2 weeks. im hoping that the shop will get it soon.
I use the Logitech Momo Racing (Black) bought from overclockers uk.
Logitech MOMO Racing
I've had my DFP Revision B for a week and i love em. Do any of you guys have suggestions for a clutch. I don't have an older spare wheel lying around and i don't want to spend 100+. Thanks!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG