The online racing simulator
I don't think you really want that... That will make the patch postponed for another millenium
Flame me if you want

Give the devs a brake. I think most of you are being harsh, waiting is hard I know but the out come will be quite good (or maybe better or not quite as good). As a rule I sit and wait. waiting for somthing that will come in time (might be the end of the world or it maybe LFS S3) .

I must put my hat to the dev for putting up with the this harasment

What Im trying to say is, if you have not worked it out yet is.

Good things come to those how wait.
Quote :Good things come to those how wait.

Is that how you live your life? wait for stuff to happen or fall on your lap?
I though good things come to those who work hard....not sit and wait . In this particular case, waiting never made me happier or less bored. On the contrary, since i stoped waiting, i was able to enjoy LFS again...

I dont even want to think about the patch cause i would only be bothering and eluding myself...now i just focus on what i have and try to have fun with it.
Quote from JBiturbo :Is that how you live your life? wait for stuff to happen or fall on your lap?
I though good things come to those who work hard....not sit and wait . In this particular case, waiting never made me happier or less bored. On the contrary, since i stoped waiting, i was able to enjoy LFS again...

I dont even want to think about the patch cause i would only be bothering and eluding myself...now i just focus on what i have and try to have fun with it.

well said!

i dont bother with patch. i bother with T1 on as5r
I made a rage comic because I was bored today
Attached images
yuno.png
Chatbox
Is there a chatlog for http://www.lfsworld.net/irc/ ?
Apparenlty there was a convo last night regarding the release of this long awaited patch with one of the developers.
He must have been either taking the piss or there is nothing to look forward to this christmas....more like next.
I see a shitstorm brewing.
Quote from patrese :Is there a chatlog for http://www.lfsworld.net/irc/ ?
Apparenlty there was a convo last night regarding the release of this long awaited patch with one of the developers.
He must have been either taking the piss or there is nothing to look forward to this christmas....more like next.

no, there isn't a log, unless people log it themselves...

as for a supposed conversation, i haven't seen victor online in a few weeks (but we have exchanged emails)... and i've never seen scawen or eric online in ~2 years, so i would have to imagine that this conversation never took place.

whether the devs are "taking the piss"... i think the recent anti-cheat update shows us that they're working on it, regardless of whether they are saying anything to us about it. personally, that's enough to keep me at bay for a couple more months.
I meant "taking the piss" as someone pulling a leg in a unofficial conversation.
Not as in: "the devs taking the piss".
Think would be the logical answer for this.. or well...Who knows what the devs does when getting drunk? Might even been one of them beeing to pissed to give a damn

What excactly were said / do you remember some of it?

Next time - screenshot or it did not happend
Seems someone was indeed extracting the urine...

(12:26:42 PM) Bean0: amp, you have logs for here for last night ?
(12:26:54 PM) amp88: should do, yep
(12:26:56 PM) Bean0: patrese is claiming on the forums taht a dev
was in here talking about the patch
(12:28:04 PM) amp88: only couple of mentions of "patch" since
in the last 2 days have been me (talking about the contact patch of a tyre"
and you just now asking me

ok false alarm..
Well, after randomly chucking a few pebbles, the right voices seem to have piped up.
Would the originator care to chip in ? You know who you are.
haha =D
If only everyone was german
Quote from Electric Eye :If only everyone was german

Well if the nazi's had won the WW2....

How about the Wikileaks, any info of S3?

I just hope GT5 and rFactor2 would speed up the dev's so we could have even little info about how and when the christmas is coming...
Quote from Ippetus :Well if the nazi's had won the WW2....

How about the Wikileaks, any info of S3?

I just hope GT5 and rFactor2 would speed up the dev's so we could have even little info about how and when the christmas is coming...

HAHAHAHAHHAH LFS Programm Code on Wikileaks epic xD

I dont think that scawen takes a speed up because rF2 and GT5 are published and i even belive that scawen dont read this thread anymore.

Quote from ldriver : Originally Posted by Scawen
Anyway, once again, we are working on things and expect some good releases this year!

Scawen tryed to say an excepted release Date but with only one coder in a dev team its hard to reach such goals and i mean what is one year more to wait for lfs s3
Turns out it was a private convo and it wasn't last night. Can't be proven either way.
S3 is at least a year off from what was said.
At ease.
IDGAF about S3. Gimme mah tyre physics.
-> Logs back in to check the forums after a vrey long time away.
-> Looks around to see whats happening?
-> Realises absolutly nothing has progressed on LFS.
:hypnotize -> ****s off back to play rFactor for another year!
Quote from patrese :Is there a chatlog for http://www.lfsworld.net/irc/ ?

Depends, Using LFSworld I am not entirley sure / Using any IRC client - they usually options for logging/ I know xchat stores in the roaming users profile under apps name.

Regarding Conversations in there. Unless its a dev your speaking to then i wouldn't believe anything.
Another full year untill another patch ? Hmmm what with Iracing just releasing its 4th or 5th new car this year ( last 1 being the Williams F1 ) and GT5 just hitting the shops , I fear that a year may be too long .

Tho as Pat said , the chat log to that convo would make interesting reading ...Or they could just man up and tell us its gonna be next xmas if we are lucky ?
Quote from RasmusL :I made a rage comic because I was bored today

Amazing drawing

Fingeres crossed for patch near xmas tho. If it isn't coming imma cry >: (
Quote from aroX123 :Amazing drawing

Fingeres crossed for patch near xmas tho. If it isn't coming imma cry >: (

yea and I will leave lfs 4 ever
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG