The online racing simulator
Pic of the year
Nice footage. Now I suggest filming deko's unique sandwich factory for the next NDR commercial.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Nice footage. Now I suggest filming deko's unique sandwich factory for the next NDR commercial.

How about Ellis's garden? [or have you not seen this epic piece of film work? :P]
Quote from J@tko :[or have you not seen this epic piece of film work? :P]

I have:hide:

Or maybe just stick with Falke's potato fields?
Any chance any of you still have a replay of the KY3 round in 2008? :P Wanna watch that epic battle again heh.
spdo db?
Quote from evilpimp :Any chance any of you still have a replay of the KY3 round in 2008? :P Wanna watch that epic battle again heh.

If you're talking about oneGP 2008, I deleted all the files I had, and they're not on the spdo DB.

Try to find someone who raced it regularly to see if they still have it.
It's the Westhill Round, for the record. I've got to sort out the parts of the others etc before I upload them.

I'll also put up IGTC / MoE that I have too as I get to it.
#65 - CSF
habba
iabba
Quote from dekojester :GTAL 2010 Season Round 4 Broadcast on my blip.tv for the lols:

Hours 1 and 2
Hours 3 and 4
Hours 5 and 6

Easiest of the ones I have from last season to do, so I did it first.

Did this mark the debut of ER in GTAL last year?

Couldn't even remember who drove then!

-L.Solfrank
-S.Cattell
-D.Jundt
-O.Hardwick
-J.Mace

Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Did this mark the debut of ER in GTAL last year?

Couldn't even remember who drove then!

-L.Solfrank
-S.Cattell
-D.Jundt
-O.Hardwick
-J.Mace

In a point-scoring race yeah it was the debut, but we (by which I mean you and cattle) did the test race at the same track a couple of weeks before. In this race I think was me, you, cattle and Liane I think

Fun times
Oi Stevo!

How did I forget SC-Man driving?

Still have the skin, and I must say, the car looked very sexy(Well, Liane driving it even morexD).

Btw: You got in touch with Minzz about ALT? Or will you pass this one?

New Dimension Racing: Media
(72 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG