The online racing simulator
You wished!
No me jodas, 2 años después..... 3 meses sin saber nada...... y el colega responde en un post que nada tiene que ver, se está cubriendo de gloria.
Quote from rubenjc1 :No me jodas, 2 años después..... 3 meses sin saber nada...... y el colega responde en un post que nada tiene que ver, se está cubriendo de gloria.

presne tak
What an answer
I google translated it, and "just so" wasn't very funny to me
Quote from RasmusL :I google translated it, and "just so" wasn't very funny to me

Point surely was not in meaning of these 2 words, but in answer in other language.
That Spanish guy is just moaning about 2 years nothing (visible) happening..
And answer was like (freely translated) "yeah sure"
It's more like "exactly"
Since the first Scirocco announcement I started at one university, changed to another, moved twice, had two girlfriends, wrote several exams, 8 projects with ~30 to ~100 pages each, bought a car, broke it, fixed it again..
Not that I'm bothered by that, just a bit to think about ... I guess when it finaly arrives, its successor will already be unveiled.
your quote is so hilarious
Will LFS get rid of the annoying vertical vibration when you run over the rumble strips? Most games have that which is fine but in LFS it's really bad and that is really the only reason why I have not purchased LFS. I think it's an awesome sim and I believe the physics are close to netkar.
Do you mean the camera vibration? You can turn this off in Options > View - Move view with animation.
Quote from Flame CZE :Do you mean the camera vibration? You can turn this off in Options > View - Move view with animation.

Yeah I tried that and it still does it. It gives me a headache because it's straight up and down movement and no side movement. It's weird that is bugs me so much but like I said it's the only reason why I haven't purchased LFS.
Try to set all the sliders there to 0 (lateral movement, head movement etc.)
Set the yellow marked value to zero. It isn't that difficult, believe me
Attached images
vertical.JPG
Thanks fellas! This is awesome now.
now go get yourself an s2 license and enjoy the good things lfs has

Quote from Haupman :Thanks fellas! This is awesome now.

Great! If you have some other problems with LFS and it's features / setup, visit www.lfsmanual.net or search through the data/docs folder in your LFS directory.
Holy hell I just realised that 50% of posts in this thread are crap.
Looks like the daily news is on its way
much more intersting than the usual (from both fanboys and whinners) crap on this topic.
So this is where everyone boosts their post counts.
Quote from pako_customize :Well done exactly the topic

Quote from Flame CZE :Great! If you have some other problems with LFS and it's features / setup, visit www.lfsmanual.net or search through the data/docs folder in your LFS directory.

Quote from Myffe :Holy hell I just realised that 50% of posts in this thread are crap.

Quote from JPeace :140 pages too late mate.

Quote from IlGuercio :I had risotto for lunch.

Quote from RasmusL :http://i.imgur.com/7k8gZ.jpg

It was very good

Quote from Michalxo :Point surely was not in meaning of these 2 words, but in answer in other language.
That Spanish guy is just moaning about 2 years nothing (visible) happening..
And answer was like (freely translated) "yeah sure"

Quote from Nadeo4441 :It's more like "exactly"

Quote from ldriver :Looks like the daily news is on its way
much more intersting than the usual (from both fanboys and whinners) crap on this topic.

Quote from jamodabestdood :So this is where everyone boosts their post counts.

I am wondering if Scawen improved the AI's, so they can also drive in windy conditions.
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG