1. DevilDare : "I do..."
YoutubeLink

2. Litro : "LFS Intro"
YoutubeLink

3. FivEd : "LFSForum video competition Nr.3. - LFS Intro"
YoutubeLink

4. [SWE]RE : "LFS: Competition - Intro."
YoutubeLink
[SWE] RE had the most fitting intro imo.
Voted
Voted for Litro, liked it.
SWE RE ftw, voted for him
[SWE]RE got my vote
I was the only one to vote for FivEd.
[swe]re
If it hadn't been for the first 6 seconds, DevilDare was a clear winner for me. However, I voted for FivEd. No offense, but it was the video with the worst quality of the lot, but for me he was the one that made the best Intro overall. Litro's was too boring the first half, and SWE[RE]'s never really started :/ And DevilDare I've said once, that text in the start didn't fit in IMO.
#9 - 65D
DevilDare ftw
voted [SWE]R
DevilDare
swe
Quote from jensbrix :If it hadn't been for the first 6 seconds, DevilDare was a clear winner for me. However, I voted for FivEd. No offense, but it was the video with the worst quality of the lot, but for me he was the one that made the best Intro overall. Litro's was too boring the first half, and SWE[RE]'s never really started :/ And DevilDare I've said once, that text in the start didn't fit in IMO.

Hmmm. Do you mean the font or in general?

The video really evolved from the text. And I thought it suited "Intro" quite well.

I live for speed. Do you? And then LFS logo at the end. Like someone watching that would be, "Hell yes I do!" (Hence title) and would be all pumped up to play.

Hehe. Thanks those who voted.
Voted SWE
Quote from DevilDare :Hmmm. Do you mean the font or in general?

The video really evolved from the text. And I thought it suited "Intro" quite well.

I live for speed. Do you? And then LFS logo at the end. Like someone watching that would be, "Hell yes I do!" (Hence title) and would be all pumped up to play.

Hehe. Thanks those who voted.

It was the text, not the font. It didn't suit an intro to a game IMO... Maybe a trailer for a game or so, but not a intro
Voted for FivEd.

However, [SWE]RE's was also awesome!
Quote from 91mason91 :I was the only one to vote for FivEd.

voting wasnt over... but yea i thought his was best or atleast 2nd best
I will announce the winner of Round 3, because I have go to school tomorrow morning, so I would miss a day to set Round 4. I think there wouldn't be more votes now.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Winner of LFS VideoMode Competition Round 3 Voting : "LFS Intro" , is :
[SWE]RE

I'm waiting for a pm with the next theme/cars/tracks.
voted for DevilDare
:d
Blimey, that was a prety close one compared to last round
[Swe]re's intro is the one without any technical mistakes you can pinpoint, and is in my opinion much better directed. Devildare - close but no cigar. Others need some practice making LFS movies, there's room to improve. Nevertheless good job guys.
Hi guys....

Nice videos... hard to choose...
but i did like the one from Fived...
...But imo, all of them could have a litle more.... passion.

It's LFS ... the intro...after all... the sim of your hearts....

Cheers...
[SWE]RE made a NFS style intro
Haha yeah, now you said that it sort of reminds me of Shift

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG