The online racing simulator
pushcross movie
(64 posts, started )
Looks funny.

Though it's not that funny because LFS's horrid collision detection makes your car flying in the air and the even more horrid crashing "sound" breaks my ears.

How did you make that so called "Top Gear effect"? That the edges are a bit darkened.
#27 - Don
Quote from nutty boy :Like when it's on and the rules and things like that

rules are none

and there will be a international pushcross race on actual linux server #1 on this friday @ 20.00CET (now its 22.54CET)

so, everyone is welcomed
Quote from deggis :it's not that funny because LFS's horrid collision detection makes your car flying in the air and the even more horrid crashing "sound" breaks my ears.

it's a rare event, unlike some people posting stupid broken-record rants.
Quote from Don :rules are none

and there will be a international pushcross race on actual linux server #1 on this friday @ 20.00CET (now its 22.54CET)

so, everyone is welcomed

i'll be there for sure...i totally forgot to save some mpr from that event..can U up some for me pls ?
#30 - Don
Depending on what time that is in GMT i will be there :P

You going to make another vid from that event Don?
Hehe, I think I have changed my mind, I mean now when I now whats going on! :uglyhamme I think I will try to be there
Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :You going to make another vid from that event Don?

Like an official video showing it you mean? That would be bloody cool!
that was a cool movie well done
Thank you for the replays Don
#36 - JeeP
haha 10/10

Super vid and super races illepall

adios jeepo
When will that time be in GMT.
#38 - Don
i dunno...GMT is used in england? i think england is -1h from CET....so prolly 19.00GMT

at the time this post was posted, it was 20.35CET
Yup, me defo in for this :P
Quote from Don :i dunno...GMT is used in england? i think england is -1h from CET....so prolly 19.00GMT

at the time this post was posted, it was 20.35CET

yes and no ... gmt isnt subject to daylight savings so britain is currently at gmt+1 which makes cet gmt+2 during the summer
What. So it's on at 6 UK Time
#42 - Don
hmm maybe 21.00 cet would be better than (19.00 gmt?)....
21 cet = football = empty track
#44 - Don
ok, we are playing pushcross on Actual Linux server #1, so if you wanna have some fun, join us!

(if you have some troubles finding the server, just search online for a nick 'don' and join the server where i am)
Very good movie (as usual ). I love it!
Quote from Don :ok, we are playing pushcross on Actual Linux server #1, so if you wanna have some fun, join us!

(if you have some troubles finding the server, just search online for a nick 'don' and join the server where i am)

Spend most of my evening there, and I had GREAT fun!!! it was awesome.

Of course, my eyes hurt, my thumbs hurt, and arms hurt, my wheel is tired, but I have a big smile on my face.

Thanks to Don, and thanks to all those people that made it what it was - fun.
Yep great thing.. Is there another edition in plans?
#48 - Tomi
Best LFS movie I've ever seen
Quote from tristancliffe :Spend most of my evening there, and I had GREAT fun!!! it was awesome.

Of course, my eyes hurt, my thumbs hurt, and arms hurt, my wheel is tired, but I have a big smile on my face.

Thanks to Don, and thanks to all those people that made it what it was - fun.

Yes. I was only there for 15 minutes but doesn't your wheel hurt now aswell lol.
Great movie!

pushcross movie
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG