The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Giedris :Ohh i don't know that you driving with cameras

no, but your passenger knows how to use the camera
no, its more the fact that theres alot less people driving those roads at night
that, and you can see the headlights light up the trees on corners so you know when to cut and when not to.

would rather not kill a family driving out for a picnic if i can avoid it lol

also its easier to avoid little miss piggy.
haha, thats awesome

also, decided to paint my mates daily mazda 929 shitter urban camo...pics will prolly up in a few weeks when we can be ****ed doing it haha
must be a rush coming over that at a fair speed, looks scarey as all hell in some of the in car vids ive seen
I agree. Show the Skyline some love. Let it put some clothes (Body work) on
ITT; people that dont understand the concept of a missile

Too R24COJ for a bit of a rally round the logging roads. The mud around the bottom of of her makes it look like she is trying to camouflage into the background. If it wasn't for the lights you would be unable to see her.

Also, free tip. Using the correct sized and wiper blades that aren't worn out makes vision an awful lot better.
Quote from Klutch :must be a rush coming over that at a fair speed, looks scarey as all hell in some of the in car vids ive seen

it's one thing to do competition line, it's a whole new ball game to straight line it. to give you an idea the street legal guys hit the jump at around 80-90k's, the D1GP guys when taking competition line hit it around 100k's, if you straight line it you can hit it at anywhere near 120k's, which is how you get so much air over the jump.

doing minami at competition line is ok, but once you've done a few straight line runs you cant go back.

was good though, last time i was here there were only a few of us doing the straight line, this time we did a night session and got a few more out. like i said, minami is a very intimidating course at the best of times, when you are straighting it, it's a huge thrill, when you do it at night with a few others, it's something special.

http://speedhunters.com/archiv ... rift-matsuri-by-remi.aspx

the night time stuff on minami in there is the session i was talking about
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

I must have upset someone. Was written on the rear window too!

306 GTi 6, very fun car
my "ride"
Spoilt kids should drive something more amazing than that
Quote from brt900 :my "ride"

Interesting three wheel suspension you've got there, buddy.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Spoilt kids should drive something more amazing than that

I'l post my new race car when i get it then.
Guys, look what my dad just bought me:

Driver included!
I believe that trumps you, sir.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I believe that trumps you, sir.

nah arox will be here any second with a funny picture...
i'm amazed how LFS people stick together; I haven't had LFS on my computer for years.. sorry, just read the last like 2 pages of the "scirocco update" thread lol..

anyways some new toys!
I will put up some better pictures tomorrow or whenever I get some; parts aren't attached yet but they arrived.. finally.

wing extender (not on correctly so it looks kinda weird) :
(also sorry, these pictures of the extender were right when I got home so car is super dirty)

It will remain black, yes it looks weird right now, but when the roof is vinyled black it will look much much much better.

front lip before and after

Depending on how much money I have I'm not sure if I am going to be able to drop my car yet; coilovers cost a pretty penny. Trying to get a deal out of a friend who has some contacts; just don't want to get a set of cheap ones that will rust out and leave me stranded

so that's my update!

oh and one other thing; my other form of transportation
Not a car, but i've been pulled over on my other longboards a few times
2011 Original Apex 37

Eyelids?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG