The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
supposed to snow here thought tbh im too close to the sea to fully get the knock from it But shall be down the country ( mid lands ) so i should be more then able to spin out at 5 mph no bother...
Quote from 5haz :Hampshire is nice, but its Surrey at the moment.

Farnham and Guildford are nice. Winchester is better though .

I lived in Reigate briefly though
tbh I always enjoyed it , was right by a path that lead through meadows and lovely ancient yew woodland to Reigate Hill
Quote from rich uk :tbh I always enjoyed it , was right by a path that lead through meadows and lovely ancient yew woodland to Reigate Hill

But JO53PHS lives there
Quote from mamoru :We got snow! :o maybe only 1 CM but still, it is snow! :P

There is none here but its freezing to death.. I wanna dorriftuuu
we're supposed to get a sprinkle between today and sunday...

and just yesterday i heard we're going to have a cold and snowy winter... i need a tropical island to move to, i'm freezing my balls off already.
Ridin a scooter at nights with tarmac tyres on snow, FTWWWWWWW.
Just started here
I decided to prove to my neighbours that you don't need a big ol' 4x4 to drive in snow. Thank god I got out without issue or I'd have never lived that one down.
Hah, snow to the West, snow to the East, not a cloud all day. Still, I like winter sunshine.

Quote from rich uk :Farnham and Guildford are nice. Winchester is better though .

I lived in Reigate briefly though

Runnymede meadows up by the Thames is nice, the view isn't bad either. Beats Saath Essex any day.
Quote from BlueFlame :Amen. Yorkshire ftw
Just down the road from me http://lh4.ggpht.com/_v2kx_zEt ... /4Ec0fbTlBUg/100_0379.jpg
Also down the road from me http://www.otleyinternet.co.uk/images/gallery/cowandcalf.JPG

This lends itself to being a nice drive. And as it is in my back garden, I drive it as often as possible. And it is the sort of route where you could complete it, turn around and go back and it is just as fun as the view is almost always so clear you can really attack the corners hitting apex after apex.
Quote from 5haz :Hah, snow to the West, snow to the East, not a cloud all day. Still, I like winter sunshine.

Same.... I think the snow has something against Essex
Snow is pointless. It makes your willy shrivel up and means you can't go to work, which in turn means you can't pay for food, which makes you hungry, which in turn makes you weak by which time you're too weak to work even if you could get in, and so you die in your bed with a tube (Peti Filous) up your nose.

Is that what you really want?

Bring summer back, rather have a beautiful day of 25 degree C to enjoy some motorcycling than a day of -5 with what is basically a billion gallons of frozen water piled up around my door!

Only I could find something negative about the snow.
Quote from JO53PHS :This person is clearly awesome

I lived in the clears which no one in Reigate seems to know about. especially taxi drivers.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Snow is pointless. It makes your willy shrivel up and means you can't go to work

How do you get to work? Dragging yourself down the street with it?
Quote from Xaid0n :Same.... I think the snow has something against Essex

True, probrably because of all the warmth from all the towns and cities, always plenty of snow in Kent or up in Norfolk/Suffolk, did fairly well last year though.

Looking at radar its all going down the North sea or Irish sea, Essex is more likely to get snow than where I'm at at the moment.
Pretty sure the snow doesnt make your willy shrivel up, the cold temperature does
At least snow here!! -5 atm, but i heard, that it will be -20 next week! -25 and no school! . Last winter was great, i've spent all day skiing, skating and cycling when it was cold enough to not go to school. I hope this winter will be even colder..
Quote from Joe93 :Wheres abouts in the ne you at? ima guess aberdeen? :P

Over here in Elgin weve had a slight dusting so far the other day and its jsut sat about melted a lil and then froze over, supposidly its pretty wild up in the hills though! meant to come down hard at the weekend though or so ive been hearing, so should make for some fun car park adventures!

I'm out in the sticks, closer to Oldmeldrum.

Got myself sorted with couple snow tyres today, goes to fit them, put one on and then go to turn my car around to do the other side... did I not leave the bloody locking nut key in the nut, which has vanished in all the snow So now got one snow tyre and one normal on the front... Off to the dealer tomorrow morning in the hope they have a master key I can borrow.
Quote from KiRmelius :...and cycling...

Isn't that just so fun? Looks weird but it's very addicting
Quote from keiran :I'm out in the sticks, closer to Oldmeldrum.

Got myself sorted with couple snow tyres today, goes to fit them, put one on and then go to turn my car around to do the other side... did I not leave the bloody locking nut key in the nut, which has vanished in all the snow So now got one snow tyre and one normal on the front... Off to the dealer tomorrow morning in the hope they have a master key I can borrow.

Grab a garden rake, or something similar (chicken wire works) and walk down the route you drive to turn around. Unless you drove like a loon then it won't be far from the tyre imprints. Failing that, a lot of locking nuts can be removed with the key to the city (a screw driver and a hammer).

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG