The online racing simulator
Just because of you know now how to edit a insim, makes your not the king
I would like to see this solution as well. Because this whole forum is meant for programmers to help out programmers. If you find a solution to a problem, why would you not post it so that other's may also learn from it? That's why this section was made! Furthermore Ziroh is wasting the time of the people who use this forum, and invalidating any search results that might point to this question because he is to selfish to share. This community is turning sour because of people just like Ziroh. I am highly disappointed and distressed by this attitude.
Quote from Ziroh :Broken, since the only thing you want me to do, is to post how i did it..
You wanna know it? :P

What is this kind of stuck-up attitude we only ask for the solution how do you do it.
I wont tell you, and no.. I'm not the king since i know how to do it!
I hate doing this, but it can be done like this.
Quote from Ziroh :I wont tell you, and no.. I'm not the king since i know how to do it!

I hate saying but you've done it to tell you this.
Since you have knowledge how to do it well in then you don't need to make a thread how to make the insim or teh LiBrArY of LfS_ExTeRnAl well since you know how its done.
Quote from MadCatX :I hate doing this, but it can be done like this.

Shh, we are trying to make him feel bad, but don't tell him!

(not that it's working)
Actually he made you feeling somewhat bad and it wasn't even his intention... ok, why don't we drop this now? Ziroh has his answer and we have it too, the story is over
No it can't..
#35 - PoVo
Quote from marcel1 :Just because of you know now how to edit a insim, makes your not the king

I never said I know how to edit an "InSim" I still can't to be honest, it's the logic that counts.
Quote from Ziroh :I wont tell you, and no.. I'm not the king since i know how to do it!

What you know isn´t much i Think
Quote from PoVo :I never said I know how to edit an "InSim" I still can't to be honest, it's the logic that counts.

i mean Ziroh lol^^
Quote from Ziroh :Think what you want little kid..

Oh, that makes you look so mature.
Why are you guys still posting in this thread? *Facepalm*
I've said my words!
#41 - PoVo
Quote from Ziroh :Why are you guys still posting in this thread?

It's a public forum.
Quote from Ziroh :Why are you guys still posting in this thread? *Facepalm*
I've said my words!

You have? 'Cause your last post begs to differ...

And I thought that in this section you're the least likely to stumble upon a troll...
Really guys, coding in C#? Weak. Real men code by manually manipulating the bits in memory with a magnet.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG