The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
it did snow today here too...but too warm that would stay.
im quite happy if snow is there, gonna have some fun drifting around in it with my scooter
some snow here today, but it all has melted in 5 mins... I hope it will be cold this weekend!
no snow here. Yet...
No snow here.... I'm fully expecting a brown Christmas, again... it happens a lot here. I'm okay with that, though, snow is a pain in the arse.
Too far South.
I am looking forward to camping in the snow again <3

Warming spruce tea and a fire in the snow is blissfull.

Quote from 5haz :Too far South.

You or me? :P

If you meant me, Buffalo is further south and they get loads of snow. If you go twenty minutes north of me they're in the snow belt and get shat on like you wouldn't believe. Toronto just seems to be in a little pocket of dead plants in the winter. Cold as balls, but still no snow.
Quote from MAGGOT :You or me? :P

If you meant me, Buffalo is further south and they get loads of snow. If you go twenty minutes north of me they're in the snow belt and get shat on like you wouldn't believe. Toronto just seems to be in a little pocket of dead plants in the winter. Cold as balls, but still no snow.

He means him :P There's been very little snow where we live (Essex) so it's been kind of disappointing.
Nice 10-20 CM layer of snow everywhere in Finland at the moment. -10*C So its very nice.
Shorts and T-Shirt weather?
Quote from MAGGOT :You or me? :P

Me.

Snow chances seem pretty slim down here and away from the East Coast, from what I've read.

Meh, I hate the South, most of the Scenery is dull. (he says, living about 20 metres from one of the best views in the South East).
I saw snow in Southampton once. Couple of hours later I thought had been merely a daydream :o
Quote from EliteAti :-10*C So its very nice.

change that to +30 C and ill call it nice too >_>
Quote from 5haz :Me.
(he says, living about 20 metres from one of the best views in the South East).

I didn't know you lived in Hampshire
Quote from 5haz :Me.

Snow chances seem pretty slim down here and away from the East Coast, from what I've read.

Meh, I hate the South, most of the Scenery is dull. (he says, living about 20 metres from one of the best views in the South East).

The M1 north bound?
ahahaha
it has been a decent snow for a few days by now here, looks like a keeper.
I want snow!
Quite a bit of snow in the NE Scotland, well further inland anyway. Aberdeens roads are pretty clear but the country roads in the shire are pretty slippy!!

Last year when I had my fiesty with its narrow tyres I was like "look at all these guys with their fancy cars, their all over the road." Now I've got some big wheels on my golf I sympathise with them!! Even toddling along the road at 40mph in 5th gear, the slightest hill or bend is a tense moment! ABS just scares the shit out of me and I can't turn it off, feels like your not gonna stop sometimes

Job tomorrow is to get to the vehicle dismantlers and get some steelies!!!
Quote from keiran :Quite a bit of snow in the NE Scotland, well further inland anyway. Aberdeens roads are pretty clear but the country roads in the shire are pretty slippy!!

Wheres abouts in the ne you at? ima guess aberdeen? :P

Over here in Elgin weve had a slight dusting so far the other day and its jsut sat about melted a lil and then froze over, supposidly its pretty wild up in the hills though! meant to come down hard at the weekend though or so ive been hearing, so should make for some fun car park adventures!
Quote from keiran :Quite a bit of snow in the NE Scotland, well further inland anyway. Aberdeens roads are pretty clear but the country roads in the shire are pretty slippy!!

Last year when I had my fiesty with its narrow tyres I was like "look at all these guys with their fancy cars, their all over the road." Now I've got some big wheels on my golf I sympathise with them!! Even toddling along the road at 40mph in 5th gear, the slightest hill or bend is a tense moment! ABS just scares the shit out of me and I can't turn it off, feels like your not gonna stop sometimes

Job tomorrow is to get to the vehicle dismantlers and get some steelies!!!

No today! A90 is just white between Stonehaven and Aberdeen. Roads off Union Street are awful, and the hill up to Altens is a death trap...
Quote from rich uk :I didn't know you lived in Hampshire

Hampshire is nice, but its Surrey at the moment.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :The M1 north bound?

Not my thing really, I don't have a roadwork fetish.
Quote from 5haz :Not my thing really, I don't have a roadwork fetish.

Wait, you have road works down south? What is that like?
Well some people have been stuck on the M1 near Luton since 1973.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG