The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Btw, for trying out the new update, I've set up a server and I'll be playing there. It'll be up untill Boosted puts his server up.

82.168.180.96:25565
I am all over this tonight
If I don't get stuck in the snow I'm home 22 CET for some Minecraft
I wish I had logiteks STi now
server is up with the new version...although without the plugin, as it doesnt work with it right now (shuts down the server instantly).
Yeah somebody took stuff from my chest even though it said that dont take anything
And I just spawned and died, dont know where, all my stuff is gone.. (about 10 cobble stacks, a stack of coal and diamond tools..)
Boosted, iP pl0x?
im currently wondering whats wrong with the game?
havent noticed anything wrong with it.
but seems like other players have...

Quote :[INFO] <butzemann> what the-...

Quote :[INFO] <JackDaMaster> BOLLOCKS

and more

whats up?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :im currently wondering whats wrong with the game?
havent noticed anything wrong with it.
but seems like other players have...

and more

whats up?

I forgot that I left the game when I was swimming in lava, and spawned into it and died and lost all my stuff =(
Well, I spawned somewhere REALLY high when I joined, dropping on cobblestone and dying. My items are gone too
Also the game lags so bad it's unplayable. Guess a fix will be coming soon.
yep.
shut down the server for now.
as buggy as it gets, wasnt even able to see ras, although i stood right next to him.

hopefully fix coming soon.....
Well, I spawned somewhere REALLY high when I joined, dropping on cobblestone and dying. My items are gone too
Also the game lags so bad it's unplayable. Guess a fix will be coming soon.

Edit: Went to some other big servers, the lag really isn't that bad. I think you have problem Boosted :/ But everythings burning everywhere Big sculptures completely burned down.
Yep, i got in the game, BOOM died. Respawned, invisible creeper hits me, BOOM dead... FFFFFUUUU
Yeah, players being invisible is quite common now, especially after teleporting and respawning. Notch updated the player position code but it still needs work.

For now, reconnecting fixes this.

Also, there's light bugs causing super dark shadows, and other stuff. I don't expect a new update or hotfix soon though, there's alot of code to add and rewrite to make things work.
I'll expect one somewhere mid december I think.

But I said this before, SMP finally being added makes up for all of that! It's what I've been waiting for since I first played MC! It's awesome teaming up together to find and share resources, building a shelter before the sun sets, exploring cave after cave together. It's one epic adventure!
Sam! Please host the server now :P

Im known as Netikka btw :P
Server is up again.

or

82.168.180.96:25565
It is? I can't connect.
Netikka and I can?
Unknown host '82.168.180.96' is what Minecraft says

Edit: Worked Had to remove the port, use only the IP.
Anyone up for a game? I'm bored.
If there's 2 people who want the server to be up, I'll put it back up.
I want it too :P

With the first world?
Meh.. Gotta cook dinner soon, I have time after

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG