The online racing simulator
funny until i noticed the kart actually broke first
Kart wasn't broke. I think his shoelace got stuck on the brake, and when he lifted his foot, no hands... boom.
watch his front left wheel. it jams left. like the steering rod broke or something.
Quote from BenjiMC :watch his front left wheel. it jams left. like the steering rod broke or something.

A DD2 has front brakes. Add 70kg (40% of overall mass of a DD2 kart) of bouncing human, a sharp dab of the brakes, and no hands... and that's what happens
Is it me. or is the new zealand flag upside down
well New Zealand is upside down like Australia, so that would make sense
Plus the 2nd one is Dutch and they show a Belgian flag.
Quote from Jakg :Guy drives an Enzo like it was meant to be driven, and then does the same with his FXX.

One handed drifting with a beautiful engine note... whats not to like?

I think that it is a woman driving the FXX...
Quote from Minimaxman :Thanks for all the kind words on the video gents. I know I took a fair few risks in that race, but I wasn't in the position to be able to sit back and fanny around at the back of the pack. If I didn't get up to 15th or above I wouldn't have won the series, so I had to make sure I got back near the sharp end!

Most exciting race of my life, the poor car is in a bit of a state now but hey ho!

awesome to watch

that was one ballsy, but controlled drive.

well done, great result!

ps i loved seeing the iracing logo on the back of one of the other mr2's!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Probably the most pathetic season end of the DTM history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUzFEUDPods

They must have thought that both cars had stalled, and if they had, they were in far too dangerous a position to clean up under yellows. It wouldn't have been worth restarting the race either, by the time they got organised again they would have ran out of daylight.

Pleased that Di Resta won
Quote from DeKo :They must have thought that both cars had stalled, and if they had, they were in far too dangerous a position to clean up under yellows. It wouldn't have been worth restarting the race either, by the time they got organised again they would have ran out of daylight.

Indeed. But isn't that excessive to throw the red flag straight away, without even considering the situation? They could've put the Safety Car first to held up the leaders and then see if the two cars can get away, to act accordingly.

I belive they weren't allowed to restart it according to the rules anyway, any red flag after 75% of the race distance means race over and full points AFAIK.

But yea, Di Resta was probably the man that deserved it the most this year. Sucks to be Spengler though, going from championship lead to 3rd in the last race...

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG