The online racing simulator
Team Rock Racing 2011
(122 posts, started )
Quote from JPeace :#Low, Raptor-Racing, SK| Gaming, My3id Racing to name a few.

LOL James, tell me, you don't think I have seen all the lfs team websites around? when I said ''I never saw'' it engages only me...are those like super teams?
well 3id is probbaly what you could call Ubersuper teams :P
Quote from Framaris :Good luck guys!

@Rock: you must be a good businessman, I never saw that many sponsor in an lfs team!

BTW if I may, I noticed a little error on your website on the sponsor page:

''Bridgestone icon''
Fanatec - Sponsoring wonderful goodies to Team Rock Racing.

Ah thanks, my failure.

Will fix.

E:
Fixed.

E2:

Please people, keep the chat in this topic only about Team Rock Racing.

Thanks!
Quote from thezero :Hahahahaha!

Mate, be a legend and forward them to me .

Me too! me too!

Ah, where have I said this before?

And since I have to be on topic: I would like to not join the team, if that's ok and as long as I won't have to pay anything of course. Thank you.
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : thread clean-up
#30 - PoVo
Quote from JPeace :Wait,What?

Old news, please re-read the whole topic before posting
Quote from JPeace :I know about the split, just why are they given a "free entry" please don't tell me he is making people pay to join his team.

That's true though.
Quote from JPeace :I know about the split, just why are they given a "free entry" please don't tell me he is making people pay to join his team.

All members have to give a yearly 5,50€ contribution according to the website.

http://www.teamrockracing.com/ ... cctexp&task=subscribe

I know from lurking a bit the forum that IIRC exceptions can be made if the member can't send money(underaged or whatever).
#33 - PoVo
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :All members have to give a yearly 5,50€ contribution according to the website.

http://www.teamrockracing.com/ ... cctexp&task=subscribe

I know from lurking a bit the forum that IIRC exceptions can be made if the member can't send money(underaged or whatever).

Hm.. it says "Yearly One Time Subscription for € 5.50". Is it my handicapped english, or are "yearly" and "one time" subscriptions entirely different things? It seems kind of misleading to me. Is it yearly, or is it one time? Not trying to flame, but if I'm right, then that text needs to be changed.
I can see like 2 euros, but 5.50 euros is a bit much, rocky u prolly make money running this team
and every day this thread gets more and more a flameparty....
Well it kinda makes sense with all their sponsors and all..

jabba
Quote from broken :Hm.. it says "Yearly One Time Subscription for € 5.50". Is it my handicapped english, or are "yearly" and "one time" subscriptions entirely different things? It seems kind of misleading to me. Is it yearly, or is it one time? Not trying to flame, but if I'm right, then that text needs to be changed.

This actually makes sence. Haven't even paid attention to that.

Quote from kiste :and every day this thread gets more and more a flameparty....

It's actually nothing compared to what we've had 3-4 days ago, before the whole thread was cleaned

Quote from Hahmo :Well it kinda makes sense with all their sponsors and all..

jabba

This makes no sence in my mind, you don't pay to get sponsors do you?
#39 - Osco
Quote from Bmxtwins :I can see like 2 euros, but 5.50 euros is a bit much, rocky u prolly make money running this team

All shitty teams need paying drivers right?
I wouldn't say Hispania F1 is a crap team... oh wait
For the love of god, can we please stop trolling in my team's topic?

After a chat with UKdedigamers, we have come to the decision to start a partnership for 2011!

They will sponsor us 3 ultra fast 47 slots, LFS servers!

These will be used for the Historic F1 Series 2010 / 2011, -TRR- Private Championship 2011, and a public server just for fun activities.

Thanks to Shaun and all the others from www.ukdedigamers.co.uk for giving us service all along, and we are trusting each other on another great partnership.

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan : thread clean-up
If you create a team then you actually accept en pay for it. If you don't want to pay it, then don't start running a team. I don't actually see people buying cars but hestiate about the insurance etc. I only see idiots joining this team as far as I can see. Paying for a stupid-cheap-ass team whereas there are far more better teams with quality.
It's finally official!!

Monster Energy Drink Europe sponsors Team Rock Racing for the Team Meeting in 2010 and for 2011 for events!

For the Team Meeting they have sponsored multiple drinks, and for 2011 they will multiple times, supply our events.

Thanks to Martijn Vroemen from Monster Energy Drink, for already having a very good partnership for 1 year (with every event I organise).
jabba

Grats, I should say. Quite big company you have sponsoring there :P
Quote from Hahmo :
Grats, I should say. Quite big company you have sponsoring there :P

Thank you Hahmo
Congrats there Rocky , btw guys, stop with the trollin'/flamming :/
Monster energy doesn't give 2 shits about your little internet clan here ( Not flaming ) Are you sure those guys didn't just say yes so they could continue making money or just get off the phone?

Why would they care?

And my question is.. That's a little extreme for a few LFS events a year?
Our company can sure sponsor you with some dildo's while playing on a Lan-party xD
Quote from rockclan :It's finally official!!

Monster Energy Drink Europe sponsors Team Rock Racing for the Team Meeting in 2010 and for 2011 for events!

For the Team Meeting they have sponsored multiple drinks, and for 2011 they will multiple times, supply our events.

Thanks to Martijn Vroemen from Monster Energy Drink, for already having a very good partnership for 1 year (with every event I organise).

Would you post a pic of the contracts please?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Our company can sure sponsor you with some dildo's while playing on a Lan-party xD

I dare go off topic but I would be one to go to that lan party!

And Hmm.. Contracts..?

Team Rock Racing 2011
(122 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG