The online racing simulator
Wip
(9 posts, started )
Wip
Me and some buddy's are designing a new video game.
We have the fourms going and are in the process of 3d mappin all the cars.
If there is anyone that would like to lend a helping hand feel free to register on fourms and look me up my name is F-BOMB. I am admin.
We are also paying people to help us out at some point and time. I am investing money along with my Buddy's that are designing the game. So if you woul like to help out please contact me VIA PM on here or register and find me on the fourms.
My gamer tag on ther is F-BOMB

Here is the link.

http://www.adrenaline-racing.com/

Thanks!
Some information about what you're doing and what you need would be good. From that post I get that you have some 3D cars and that's it.

What's the game going to involve? How will it be implemented? How much have you completed?

Do you need artists, programmers?
website done in dreamweaver by any chance?
Quote from Crashgate3 :Some information about what you're doing and what you need would be good. From that post I get that you have some 3D cars and that's it.

What's the game going to involve? How will it be implemented? How much have you completed?

Do you need artists, programmers?

It will involve Drag racing only.
I dont know if u have ever seen the game Nitto legends.
But it will be same concept.
Either head to head or bracket drag racing.
Yes we need programmers. Yes we need artist.
i cant really program, other then at a very very basic level, and an artist...im not so good at that either.

but anything else i could help with, and i will be interested.
Quote from logitekg25 :i cant really program, other then at a very very basic level, and an artist...im not so good at that either.

but anything else i could help with, and i will be interested.

Please PM me.
Thanks!
Says that there is a demo of some sort. Screenshots?
So, you're making a game but lack programmers and artists? Good luck with finding them if you can't offer paychecks.
Yes its in demo right now.

And we are offering to pay!
PM me for details!

Wip
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG