The online racing simulator
Wow, I hope so, the rest of the tracks are about 30 meg, Mugello is nearly 200. It's not a conversion of the FVA Mugello is it?
WHAAAT he did a 1:06.7 that is not possible. If Martin says he could do 1:07 mid-high with a perfect lap, i think that is the maximum, i got stuck at mid 1:08's. But doing 1:06's is like a 1:31 on Blackwood in XFG...
OK mate, i agree at 100% with u.

I've the reply saved if u want i post here.

Fox Gek is a KS2 tester, he drive the KS2 from about 1 month but ALL WE KNOW who is Kronke SO i think that 1.06.7xx is REALLY strange like time.
If I remember right Fox is one of the keyboard driving Italians, so he got ABS/TC in every car. Some of them took part in GPC, they where always very fast in qualifying but a pain to drive against in the race since they could brake later then anyone else and sometimes accelerated not as fast out of slow corners as you would expect.
Eheh, i started a controversy with Kunos two months ago about that.
My teams decides to stop partecipate in a 1800 Champs by RSR because that.
Fox Gek with the F1800 with TCS and ABS can do 1-2 seconds more fast respect the other.

BUT IN THE v1.2 of NETKAR THERE ARE NOT ABS AND TCS for keyb and mouse users.

And now Fox use a G27.

Please try do a similar lap.

http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank ... p?trackid=11&carid=30

Here there is not the 1.06.7xx lap.
Quote from troy :If I remember right Fox is one of the keyboard driving Italians, so he got ABS/TC in every car. Some of them took part in GPC, they where always very fast in qualifying but a pain to drive against in the race since they could brake later then anyone else and sometimes accelerated not as fast out of slow corners as you would expect.

I bet he somehow got TC & ABS with wheel too. We viewed his 1:07.4 lap, and honestly it looked like a total 1:10 right there.

Martin says he could do a 1:07.8 with the current set (which is good already), with a better one i reckon a .5 is possible, but thats still 0.8 seconds to Gek !?
I'm Michele Campini, do u remember ?

U're Marius Golombeck right ?

Well, i check his line during his lap and i'm agree with u.

TOO STRANGE.
Yeah sure i remember, could you upload the replay. Also i have added you on MSN
Sure, i had here.

I added u too.
I was only discussing this Fox guy last night with someone.

He HAS to be cheating. No doubt about it. He drives horrible lines yet still goes faster than every nKPro alien I know. It's not like it's a little bit faster either, it's a lot faster.
Talking about cheating is a big accuse mate !

We have to remember that Fox Gek is a netkar tester and he use the KS2 from a long time.

We can think that he can do that time becuase he have a lot of training with this car and he know perfect the setup ?
Quote from michele0676 :Talking about cheating is a big accuse mate !

True. It's not often i accuse anyone of cheating, and i may have been a bit harsh because as you say he's been testing the car for a long time.

I'll withdraw that accusation...for now

Having said that though, he does drive horrible lines at times, yet still gets good times. It doesn't make much sense to me
Hmm, ever since installing 1.2 I keep getting BSODs, never had the issue before and its just since 1.2. Totally clean install, tried everything I can think of. Anybody else having an issue like this?
Quote :netKar PRO v1.2 B

- Fixed FormulaKS2 windscreen hiding remote cars
- Fixed fog not correctly displayed
- Added "fog.ini" to allow per track fog customization. See "tracks/prato/fog.ini" for a reference.
- Fixed dds texture failing to load when quality level is not full and the file contains mipmaps.
- Added loading bar to KTO files
- Fixed cutoff timing on the KS2
- Fixed triple screen scenery pop-up
- Added option to disable gamma ramp correction (DISABLEGAMMA in nk3d.ini)
- Fixed sliding vector having wrong magnitude in the tyre model

available via autoupdate, cars don't seem to understeer as much any more.
Just after I posted about BSODs, I downloaded that update and have been playing since with no crashes at all. KS2 does feel a little better aswell.
Quote from The Moose :Having said that though, he does drive horrible lines at times, yet still gets good times. It doesn't make much sense to me

Is it possible to see his speeds at the end of the straights?

Matching his exit speed to yours, and then matching his top speed at the end of the straight to yours might give you some proof if there is any.
The damage model when playing online is really getting to me, the tiniest bit of contact and both drivers are out of the race. The suspension is made of chocolate and egg shells, it's a joke.
I just purchased an Xbox 360 controller thinking it would help me. But the steering is so twitchy its damn near impossible. Back to keyboard and mouse i think. At least the controller is fantastic for GP-Bikes and SBK X.
Quote from sil3ntwar :I just purchased an Xbox 360 controller thinking it would help me. But the steering is so twitchy its damn near impossible. Back to keyboard and mouse i think. At least the controller is fantastic for GP-Bikes and SBK X.

Yes mate what did you expect you had better spent on a wheel.
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Yes mate what did you expect you had better spend on a wheel.

Yeah no thanks. Needed the controller for the bike games anyway.

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG