The online racing simulator
Le-Mans, audi or pescarolo?
(60 posts, started )
I too lost my cable and internet, missed the start but it was working from about 8 onwards.

My predictions were close ish! but thats the beauty of Le mans.

Good race to all involved, especially RML and Radical.

The Nature of endurance racing changes from now on. with so many diesel entries to endurance races. Diesels work, with modern dovelopments like common-rail injection, and Variable geometry turbos, diesels have really come of age.

How long before we see a diesel WRC?
I'm excited to see the Pug! They said it will have a roof on it! I love GTPs... so sleek and sexy. I've heard through the rumour mill that by 2010 there will be no more open top LMPs at lemans, the rules will go back to GTP racing.
Anyone know where i could get highlights video from? as i missed it all.
Stupid british tv not showing the 24 hours live.

Edit: Or even the whole 24 hours.
Players TV had the rights in the UK and it was aweful. I watched one of their 4 coverage periods and waited over 5 minutes before there was sound, and another 5 minutes before the commentator turned up, they then went to breaks and finished the broadcast with the commentator still talking, and the main commentator had about as much enthusiasm as Kimi Raikonnen or Mika Hakkinnen.

I actually preffered watching the Dutch stream with Radio LeMans playing, the only downside with that was the pictures where behind the audio ... but it was way better than the official UK coverage which was so bad that had it been the only option I would not have tuned in.
Quote from MAGGOT :I'm excited to see the Pug! They said it will have a roof on it! I love GTPs... so sleek and sexy. I've heard through the rumour mill that by 2010 there will be no more open top LMPs at lemans, the rules will go back to GTP racing.

:bannana_g:monkey::woohoo:
You guys never heard of Motors TV? On Sky, it had uninterupted coverage throughout the whole weekend. All 24 hours of the race as well as the warm up sessions. I'm in the UK and I could see it - it was glorious! :o
Quote from LawVS :You guys never heard of Motors TV?

Its blocked on our package, my dad downgraded the package and we lost that channel, lets just say i was more than annoyed. I had to use that new Peoples channels or summit to watch it is parts.

Congrats to Audi for the win, but how long now before that pratt Max Mosley tries to do a Diesel F1 car
Got back home from my first Le Mans last night and it was absolutely fantastic!! I managed to stay up for the whole 24 hours as well!

Well done to Audi i was so surprised with the speed of the diesel.... and the sound although REALLY quiet was very impressive

Can anyone tell me what happened in the aston/corvette battle on sunday afternoon.... i lost track of it whilst moving around the circuit and suddenly aston had lost a load of ground and i couldnt work out why?

Two other things....

1) Any Danish people here go to Le Mans and wonder why there was one Jersey flag in your camp??

2) Did anyone else who went happen to get on the bus to arnarge/ mulsanne (sp) on saturday night and see Aston man and his friends get kicked off??
The Aston versus Corvette battle was resolved the same way it is always resolved: The lead Aston (in 4th overall) broke down.
Quote from duke_toaster :Am I the only Audi fan here?

Maybe a bit late but you are not alone !

I'm happy they won

On the german site you could follow their progress and every pitstop they had to add motor oil.
I know the feeling, my 2.0 TDI also needs topping up ever so often !

Le-Mans, audi or pescarolo?
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG