The online racing simulator
Gymkhana 1 Practice Movie
(23 posts, started )
#1 - SCM
#3 - SCM
Quote from andRo. :

So? Anyway you need to buy this game, if you want to drive in multiplayer. I'm just having fun to drive S2 cars in single-player race, 1 time in a week.
Yes, but you also need to buy an S2 license to drive RB4 in single player, so yeah...
That was pretty good. Enjoyed it.

Shame you cracked the game though.
I've been always wondering why you need to crack :grumpy:
#7 - SCM
Guys, looks like you dont enjoy your S2 license Anyway, i play only demo online (not so often though, not enought time). I dont think that 24$ - nice price for 1 gaming hour per week, for me.

This game is really awesome, and course you have to buy it, if you interested in it. I hope some people who watch this movie, will buy the license later.
Quote from SCM :Guys, looks like you dont enjoy your S2 license Anyway, i play only demo online (not so often though, not enought time). I dont think that 24$ - nice price for 1 gaming hour per week, for me.

This game is really awesome, and course you have to buy it, if you interested in it. I hope some people who watch this movie, will buy the license later.

However your situation, its still against the EULA and unfortunately, you'll probably be banned.

Quite nice video, though.
nice driving man...
#10 - SCM
Add the full run video, 1st person, without any montage.
Realy nice vid man.
Ken Block Wanna-be's :/

nice video though.
Ken Block Wannabes = talentless, overpublicized, will never do anything worth while in their career, people...

Yeah, that pretty much sums up Ken's career.
Quote from BigTime :Ken Block Wannabes = talentless, overpublicized, will never do anything worth while in their career, people...

Yeah, that pretty much sums up Ken's career.

Are you actually saying that a guy who can control a 500 bhp awd car sideways with quite a nice precission to it is "talentless"? Talentless would be somebody like me, who wishes for damn parking sensors on his car, so I could remove any challenge from doing that simple task.

Anyway, a way too obvious troll attempt, Nolan. More subtlety next time, or try to take some high ground where your position can't really be questioned. My favourite tactic is bashing videos by nitpicking them to death (as i am sure you know).
Quote from squidhead :Are you actually saying that a guy who can control a 500 bhp awd car sideways with quite a nice precission to it is "talentless"? Talentless would be somebody like me, who wishes for damn parking sensors on his car, so I could remove any challenge from doing that simple task.

Anyway, a way too obvious troll attempt, Nolan. More subtlety next time, or try to take some high ground where your position can't really be questioned. My favourite tactic is bashing videos by nitpicking them to death (as i am sure you know).

He said "Ken Block Wannabes = talentless etc". That's very different from "Ken Block = talentless etc".
how is this cracker not banned yet?
Had to take some time to do it all in one run .
Quote from Drift King CZ :Had to take some time to do it all in one run .

I doubt it was in one run....but if it was then big respect because to me this seems to be best of 50 runs... too close to the wall all the time
i think the objects were placed after the run was made by the rb4.
i've been messing about with Rfactor mods. this ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEG2QG9C7PE ) is my fav combo. wrc impreza v1.2 at HARUGAHARA(ver5).
Quote from dadge :i think the objects were placed after the run was made by the rb4.

how is that possible?
Nice vid,really liked it .. bit sad that you're cracker

Quote from dadge :i think the objects were placed after the run was made by the rb4.
i've been messing about with Rfactor mods. this ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEG2QG9C7PE ) is my fav combo. wrc impreza v1.2 at HARUGAHARA(ver5).

That's possible,but that would be much harder.
Quote from bavorak :how is that possible?

pause the video ond press shift+u. place a cone at the apex of a drift and hey presto.

Quote from sjava :

That's possible,but that would be much harder.

how can building the course around the cars drifts be harder that trying to drift the course in one go?

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG