The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Shut up you're like a total noob, like I'm gonna like go totally like micro on your ass.
+1 to you

surprised you got the joke, most people dont
me dolly
My 1973 Triumph Dolomite 1850

...rusty... ...working on it all summer..
...and now close to finaly get it out on the road again.

Finally my headlights arrived 2 days ago,and finaallyy... i had time to install them. i never loved anything this much before it is so good to actually see where i am going..

pic1
pic2
pic3
Quote from e2mustang :Finally my headlights arrived 2 days ago,and finaallyy... i had time to install them. i never loved anything this much before it is so good to actually see where i am going..

pic1
pic2
pic3

pretty cool actually im just thinking, that how it would look like if you change your indicators to black/smoked too
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :pretty cool actually im just thinking, that how it would look like if you change your indicators to black/smoked too

photoshop for a preview!
Quote from Tomson(FIN) :pretty cool actually im just thinking, that how it would look like if you change your indicators to black/smoked too

ye i was thinking getting smoked ones,and for the rear too(its clear too)
Quote from bo-kristiansen :My 1973 Triumph Dolomite 1850

...rusty... ...working on it all summer..
...and now close to finaly get it out on the road again.

When it's done, please post more pictures.
Quote from e2mustang :Finally my headlights arrived 2 days ago,and finaallyy... i had time to install them. i never loved anything this much before it is so good to actually see where i am going..

pic1
pic2
pic3

Normally I am not too fond of these types BMW's (I like those new types more AERODYNAMICS FTW! :P ) but I really like your car. Looks really good

pic1
pic2
pic3

Loving the look!! Will look great with smoked indis, delensed and shrouds

Un-smoked...

Smoked...

Smoked - without delensed and shrouds...

Smoked - with delense and shrouds...

Looks great - don't you agree?
Quote from mamoru :Normally I am not too fond of these types BMW's (I like those new types more AERODYNAMICS FTW! :P ) but I really like your car. Looks really good

Thats good to hear,thx !

Quote from The General Lee :Loving the look!! Will look great with smoked indis, delensed and shrouds
Looks great - don't you agree?

Thx to you too ! it looks good yes,but i dont think i will do that to mine. defenetly smoked corners,coz the lights inside trim are black and my corners are pure white,looks a bit odd sometimes There is 1 more thing coming next week,i cant wait to fit it and see how it is
Quote from e2mustang :Thats good to hear,thx !

Thx to you too ! it looks good yes,but i dont think i will do that to mine. defenetly smoked corners,coz the lights inside trim are black and my corners are pure white,looks a bit odd sometimes There is 1 more thing coming next week,i cant wait to fit it and see how it is

Question: Is that a M3 E36? If so: how much do you think a car like that would cost nowadays?
Quote from mamoru :Question: Is that a M3 E36? If so: how much do you think a car like that would cost nowadays?

yes it is,but i cant realy answer that question coz it depends on car. a decent clean,low mile good condition M3 goes for around 14k $ but there are ones that go for only 6 or 7k $ and it still could be nice,but may have some problems,or simply just high milage
went for a hillrun in a n\a supra
vidz up laterz

did alright considering it was n\a, still a bit too boaty for my liking
well, yes, generally there is darkness in hills with no street lights...

anything else obvious that you wish to fill us in on?
Quote from Klutch :well, yes, generally there is darkness in hills with no street lights...

anything else obvious that you wish to fill us in on?

If it's that obvious, why do you post them? What exactly do you think people gain from watching those videos (besides boredom)?
Quote from jibber :If it's that obvious, why do you post them? What exactly do you think people gain from watching those videos (besides boredom)?

Quote from Klutch :crybaby

I think you got the wrong impression here. I'm just pointing out that most people won't see a point in you posting your "i forgot to turn nightshot on" videos.
My camera doesnt have nightvision, otherwise i would.

derp.
Ohh i don't know that you driving with cameras
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG