The online racing simulator
The exact wording was:

Quote :
I am my own boss. I don't answer to anyone. Get over it.

Eric is just the alter-ego that Scawen and Victor use to vent their frustration at the community.
Quote from AcesHigh :No its not, IMO its been no apparent change since 2007. Its just this forum that has been infested with idiots.

It's not infested. There are still the same amount of idiots here as there has always been. It's just all the normal, sensible, well adjusted to real life people are busy keeping their noses out of it and letting Scavier crack on. Without the level headed giving balance to the idiots, we've allowed them to get more than one word in edgeways. And so we have an apparent infestation. The normals are still around, just waiting. Lurking. Sometimes drooling. Probable packing lot's of heat. With some sharp blades somewhere too. So if you hear something going bump in the wardrobe at night, thats all the sensible people having a heated yet polite discussion (as only you can when eyeing up each others nuclear arsenal) about who's turn it is to peer out the keyhole.

And as a result of all the scuttling around in dark corners of the multiverse by all the normal people, all that your left with are the idiots. Shouting and banging their drums whilst beating their chests out in the open, in broad daylight, without any. Cover. At. All.

Oh, I appear to have let the safety off of my big red button. My finger is drawn inexorable towards it. I can't help it, it's sooooo . . . . . ineviatable.
dudes stop posting in this thread
Quote from Udris1992 :dudes stop posting in this thread

Stop Writing with so big font! you can write it normal..
ffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu2222222222222222222
green ftw!
developer view
as a software developer and at about the age of 40, things get worse under presure.

Lfs developer(s) have done the mistake of creating a buy and not rent license for their product.

I believe there is a decission they should take on this. Individuality costs.

Also isn't anyone thinking that lfs earning are not enough for Scawen to survive with full family ?

Sorry for my bad english, have a nice day and good/plenty luck for the developers.
We Are Going Out Of The Topic !!
Quote from tsichles :as a software developer and at about the age of 40, things get worse under presure.

Lfs developer(s) have done the mistake of creating a buy and not rent license for their product.

I believe there is a decission they should take on this. Individuality costs.

Also isn't anyone thinking that lfs earning are not enough for Scawen to survive with full family ?

Sorry for my bad english, have a nice day and good/plenty luck for the developers.

Licence "renting" is retarded and I refuse to pay such shit.

Also, Scawen has a real job apart from LFS.
Quote from kimd41 :Also, Scawen has a real job apart from LFS.

Oh, really? What job?
Quote from kimd41 :Licence "renting" is retarded and I refuse to pay such shit.

Also, Scawen has a real job apart from LFS.

Then we have to wait.... a lot

Bad thing is that failed attempts create history habbits.

No one will create a 'new' higi quality niche market product like lfs, if there is no gain behind it.

I wish lfs is not a failed attempt (always from the developers view)
Quote from Flame CZE :Oh, really? What job?

I don't know. I think Scawen said something about that in one his posts, unless I read it wrong (and I apologize if I did).
yeah i believe too he does have another job.
just my thought on the subject about s3 and when is it going to appear,there seems to be some people who hopefully quite rightfully say just wait and it will come soon and i hope they are right,but in defence for the ones who keep asking you have to see it from there point of view as of my own,ive not been a s2 licensed member for long but before buying weighed up the odds for example do i like the game(i do) is it a game il use a lot(yes) and finally is the game likely to go futher,having read on lfs.net that there will be s3 that answered that one,but many people have been payed members longer and having seen that it was gonna be released end of 2009 then i understand there side,they probably wonder if theyve been misled into thinking there is gonna be one when there isnt,

all i can say for sure is it is a great game so they have done very good so far

peace my friends
Quote from arco :He's co-developing Duke Nukem Forever.

Since DNF gonna hit the shelfs pretty soon i assume LFS development will rocket up like this plane over California
Quote from Nick7 :I think 'Duke Nukem Forever' comes to my mind....

i dieing here 2 of my favorite games of all time and there both ughh lol
we need to create lfs strike for 1 week it would be cool no one plays lfs and in lfs.net show 0 players online
And then 1 troll goes online.
What we really need to do is get 1337 online.
You really got lucky, now we are saved!!!
he maded that with photoshop
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG