The online racing simulator

Poll : Which car would you like to see used in LLWS 2011?

Closed since :
Formula V8 (FO8
Formula XR (FOX)
Formula BMW (FBM - unrestricted)
BMW Sauber F1 (BF1)
Restricted FO8
Yeah, restricted FO8 might offer some nice close racing even for RWD incompetents like me
Restricted FO8 doesn't work as the gearbox is buggered. Which is the reason I love it. It makes that warm fizzing sensation when you have to use clutch to change gear.
there is still about 14 days to vote... first trend: votes(FO8) - votes(FOX) = 0 => The votes are even.
What happens if the unrestricted FO8 is chosen, do we get a 2010-2011 winter LFSCART season before the 2011 summer season?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :What happens if the unrestricted FO8 is chosen, do we get a 2010-2011 winter LFSCART season before the 2011 summer season?

Could be, could be.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :What happens if the unrestricted FO8 is chosen, do we get a 2010-2011 winter LFSCART season before the 2011 summer season?

Maybe it'll be much more experimental but it definately will be shorter then the summer season... everything else? Lets wait and see^^
when can we expect a definate answer by?
restricted FO8 is as bad as not sleeping with Janice on a friday night with some spam energy drink to hand....

Pure FO8 or Pure FOX... restrictions are sheet.
Janice :|

Meh, let's go with MRT or BF1 :o
Hmmm, maybe, if time allows, could run two concurrent leagues - LFSCART Light Winter Series, and LFSCART Winter Series - 6 rounds each, generally one visit to each track location.

Seems to me so far that most still want FOX, and there's a large contingent who seem to want FO8 right now too.

And we'll be doing GT Series soonish, plus some time after the first of the year, TBO Challenge (and probably Road Sport Cup as well).

MRT Karting ? I'm sure we can sneak something like that in.

And might as well do the Kyoto 250 a 4th time
I like your thinking Deko,great news about TBO Challenge and posible K250
Quote from dekojester :
And we'll be doing GT Series soonish, plus some time after the first of the year, TBO Challenge (and probably Road Sport Cup as well).

MRT Karting ? I'm sure we can sneak something like that in.

And might as well do the Kyoto 250 a 4th time

Singleseaters? Who cares! This is the cool stuff.

/me runs!
4 days left for votes
Quote from JPeace :Thought you said you hated MRT and that it sucked Joe?

Once he realised he could cheat and change the brake bias to go faster he thought it was alright.
24h 13min left for votes
FO8 then I guess?
Quote from aroX123 :FO8 then I guess?

We're not sure, this poll was more intended to see what people wanted to see, but we're conguring up other stuff. Expect some more stuff next week.
Hmm, only been for one season in LL, and thus voted FOX.

But doesn't mean I have to have the FOX
Since MoE starts season with 600hp tweaked GTRs,maybe we can get some 650hp FO8?
Hey Manpoonz!

If this is going to be FO8 you can count me in!
What we've ended up thinking, based on what's seen as sufficient interest for 2 of the cars, and a fairly nice interest for the others:

Something similar to the Road to F1 series that DSR did a while back, 5 rounds, starting with MRT and ending with BF1, but no real restrictions in setup, and two (or maybe 3) races per round.

Full, yet still provisional details to be sorted out still.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG