The online racing simulator
This thread is still going... Why don't people see that LFS is dead?
HOUSE!!!!!

I win!!!

Anyone else playing "LFS Forum Bingo"?, we've had a "is Scaven alive" and "LFS is dead" post in quick succession.
DAMNIT i remember seeing that thread around here somewhere
Propane
Patch teasing time.

BTW did you notice that those tyres have shadows? I don't think current LFS has that feature
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Patch teasing time.

BTW did you notice that those tyres have shadows? I don't think current LFS has that feature

I wouldn't be surprised if the shadows stay still when the tyres get knocked over.

Or if the shadows are on two sides...
it's just "texture" i am pretty sure that if you hit that tyres the shadow ill dissapear or stay there, not follow the tyres
Hah, cool guys if this is "not" a just a texture, we can hope there can be moveble shadow on objekts, or better, maybe Day - Night cycle.
Finally, the hope dies.

well seen
Does anyone sees what is happening here or this is only me??
Do you people see why Scaven does not post something here?
If he had done the same thing on 21st of August 2009, when he posted about Scirocco, nothing of all these would happen now. That's why he is not saying anything.
Has anyone of you complaining has even think that this is an on-going project an is under development?????
Has anyone even think that we have a simulator that is programed by one man & not a huge company (in that case you would have to pay 50euros for a GAME that has a lot of bugs and it's out just ofr the profit of the porducers eg. F1 2010, WRC, etc)????? does this mean anything to you?
I'm bored of people saying "when the S3 will be published?" "when is scirocco going out?". RELAX. You are the reason that Scaven does not saying anything here. Because if he answers one post, we will se a topic full of people asking "Is scirocco ready?" "what's the progress of the physics update?"
Please calm down and think just this......
Do you have experience the 100% of this simulator?????
What is offering to you right now is not enough for you?????
Why do you neen something to change??? What is the need of one more road car, as Scirocco will be?
I've still a lot to experience using this thing called LFS, I have a lot to discover. If sometime i need something more and if LFS hasn't change anything else, it's on my hand to try something else and not to spam a topic with the same and the same question over & over again. That's my thought. End of story for me.
Amagad he is mad at you guys
Hold your horses captain obvious. People are always going to complain about that kind of stuff… hell even I am tempted to start complaining about the slow progress.
Let the people troll. its fun
Quote from Nadeo4441 :

Sorry to spoil the fun, but they're only fixed track objects. Check the LFS/RL comparison shots - those don't have shadows.
Quote from Degats :Sorry to spoil the fun, but they're only fixed track objects. Check the LFS/RL comparison shots - those don't have shadows.

I don't think it's a fixed object, though. I tihnk it's just be a classic object, which moves after you touch it.
Quote from PoVo :This thread is still going... Why don't people see that LFS is dead?

true^^
This is worse then the Gran Turismo 5 delay!
Quote from adisz :This is worse then the Gran Turismo 5 delay!

Haha... no it's not... I'd rather wait for LFS than GT5
Quote from adisz :This is worse then the Gran Turismo 5 delay!

I think 'Duke Nukem Forever' comes to my mind....
Those yellow kerbs look osom
Quote from marcel1 : true^^

No its not, IMO its been no apparent change since 2007. Its just this forum that has been infested with idiots.

Apart from the introducion of insim overuse and invasion of cruise servers i dont really notice a huge change. It´s just that the people have changed their mind about how they spend their LFS time.

The serious people are where the serious racing are. In league racing, the level of driving and sportsmanship are on another level. And once you get used to that level you dont want to go back to the crashfest that always has been public racing.

This means that "the n00bs, the retards, the lazy and the unserious" are the ones still playing public racing, and IMO i think its better that they stay there and leave the ones serious enough to find good racing alone.

Quote from PoVo :Haha... no it's not... I'd rather wait for LFS than GT5

Id rather wait for LFS too, since it already now have better physics than GT5 will have.
Did anyone noticed this threat is already a year old.
Time for a little Official review Scawen :hidesbehi
Quote from Xenix74 :Did anyone noticed this threat is already a year old.
Time for a little Official review Scawen :hidesbehi

He will do so on the 25th
He won't do because most of you guys don't know how to shut your mouth.
@up

And that is surely why Scawen is still silent Come on, it has nothing to do with users writing in this thread. He has unsubscribed from it anywyay, so there's no point for you to write such a bullshit, fanboi.
HI SCAWEN, WHERE ARE YOU?

Maybe he went blind from programming? Who knows?
I trust Scawen's words when he says that he doesn't report because there's nothing to report (wip).

But what about Eric?
Eric apparently doesn't exist Moreover, he doesn't care for anyone or anything here and as he says he is "his own boss for himself" or sth similar (can't make up my mind to say what exacly was that)
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG