The online racing simulator
UM21 is also an musician
(29 posts, started )
UM21 is also an musician
Well, I founded this one http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53989

where Hazaky tells about his DJ works...

Well, it is good music, and I think I would do my thread as DJ...

okay, to the ON TOPIC, I have been artist since 2007, to do some alternative tech-trance with ambient sounds, okay, I AM NOT GOOD YET, but I will do a much better music for your ears

www.mikseri.net/djmaster21 . Updated Section, go ahead and lok

EDIT: I didn't found exactly genre, so I didn't put on any genre
Sounds good! What software did you use? I tried messing around in a demo of Ableton but I was only able to make a simple beat and nothing complex, and it was a really confusing piece of software.
strange, to me it is the least confusing.

edit: also the software is Live, made by a company called Ableton
Quote from Not Sure :strange, to me it is the least confusing.

Well, you're smarter then me. I see you edited your post, the reason being removing "wiseass remarks". What was it you were going to say, anyway?
For a begginer to this very good some songs are a little to techno for me but still there very good. Only tips i have is on the track "Chance of Dance" you go from a very fast paced beat to a slower mellower beat and then go back into the loud beat a bit to sudden i think you should try slowly bringing in the louder beat earlyer. You do tho build up the mellower beat well but not enough i think to go right back into the hard fast paced beat. My bro says you kinda don't expect that big loud beat so if you were to somehow give some warning or build up the mellow beat a bit more so that when you add the heavy beat it doesn't shock you. I hope i described this to you ok as i'm not a DJ or anything but i like my Trance, Techno-Trance, and some techno.
and also i think you kinda have too many beats going on at once but remember this is my opinion and i'm not the one that needs pleasing its you and your friends or people at clubs. If you want to know if its good find someone that will play it at a club for you and after ask them what the response from the croud.

I tried to get the exact time of where i'm talking about but its a little after the middle of the song.
Quote from swisscosmo :For a begginer to this very good some songs are a little to techno for me but still there very good. Only tips i have is on the track "Chance of Dance" you go from a very fast paced beat to a slower mellower beat and then go back into the loud beat a bit to sudden i think you should try slowly bringing in the louder beat earlyer. You do tho build up the mellower beat well but not enough i think to go right back into the hard fast paced beat. My bro says you kinda don't expect that big loud beat so if you were to somehow give some warning or build up the mellow beat a bit more so that when you add the heavy beat it doesn't shock you. I hope i described this to you ok as i'm not a DJ or anything but i like my Trance, Techno-Trance, and some techno.
and also i think you kinda have too many beats going on at once but remember this is my opinion and i'm not the one that needs pleasing its you and your friends or people at clubs. If you want to know if its good find someone that will play it at a club for you and after ask them what the response from the croud.

I tried to get the exact time of where i'm talking about but its a little after the middle of the song.

Thank you for your opinion! I have think about it too, however, I just try to invent a new ideas and to be unique, have to take risks Of Course, I don't lose any if I take risks on music hehehe, funny, but you got the point.

Well, better are coming!
I take it Kuntele means Listen?
Quote from wheel4hummer :Well, you're smarter then me. I see you edited your post, the reason being removing "wiseass remarks". What was it you were going to say, anyway?

the reason for editing was adding wiseass remarks. I replied because I wanted to provide information for others reading this thread, not to put you down or w/e.

To OP: are you really a dj, as in do you spin records? Cool. I listened to your tunes and found them.. dissonant would be the word. Keep doing it tho, it was not that bad.
Quote from Riders Motion :I take it Kuntele means Listen?

yes, sorry I have to change english, so it would be better to take read
For me it feels like you're using eJay? ... If so, then you're really failed. These samples, they feel so old and non-fancy. If u look at the side that i make my waves all with my precious skills then it seems like you are using finished samples/loops. No offense ...

You make songs pretty fast, that also makes me think again that youre using finished loops/samples. I usually work on a song for a week or more.
Awesome! My favourite is "Basstastical Level" so far, but I keep on listening the others
Quote from hazaky :For me it feels like you're using eJay? ... If so, then you're really failed. These samples, they feel so old and non-fancy. If u look at the side that i make my waves all with my precious skills then it seems like you are using finished samples/loops. No offense ...

You make songs pretty fast, that also makes me think again that youre using finished loops/samples. I usually work on a song for a week or more.

well, I am not using eJay lol , and yeah, a bit old fashioned loops and samples, but well, I am seriously making/progressing something new, brand new samples etc... yes, the time what I have made is have been very very fast, but actually, what more I make more as better, the more time I will spent, tho...
I wish i had my own wheels of steel. I First got into mixing and music and way back in early 90's i made a few tunes mostly home brew stuff using octomed and layered multitracking.
Happy days ...but a change of lifestyle and interests meant that i forgot to get those wheels. Not to mention the loss of over 90 floppy disks with years of work & samples.
A few people i know from LFS i have shared some of my recent attempts to rekindle my passion for mixing.
I Started messing with things again over last year or so mostly with mixing no song writing yet. This thread reminds me of those days with eagerness just to make music, stress wasnt really an issue back then i think
Anyway here is a fairly recent sample using two golden tracks, with some heavy mixing from myself, all live of course.
I am pretty sure no one will know the songs used, but im guessing some may have a clue to the vocalist.
New Song added
my newest song, Zipter, is added to my pages, go and listen some, I tried to make tricky for first time, and I think it is such good, of course, not a professional at all...
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Well, I founded this one http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53989

where Hazaky tells about his DJ works...

Well, it is good music, and I think I would do my thread as DJ...

okay, to the ON TOPIC, I have been artist since 2007, to do some alternative tech-trance with ambient sounds, okay, I AM NOT GOOD YET, but I will do a much better music for your ears =)

www.mikseri.net/djmaster21 . You can find there almost 40 songs, of course, some of them sucks greatly . But the newest one have got on very good improvement and lots of mind to make a music.

It is really fun, and I can do everytime a bit better and better =)

Hope you like it, it's okay if you don't like it, but...well, listen!

EDIT: I didn't found exactly genre, so I didn't put on any genre

Listen to Marco V....

any mixing techniques you need shall be picked up oh so quickly...

either that or grand master flash...

either way you can not go wrong
So far so good

I like it a lot ... where i can find a free program to do that?
Adobe Audition is a perfect program, but its pretty hard to use.

eJay is for very beginners - but then dont come here sayng that "Look what ive done!".
Quote from hazaky :Adobe Audition is a perfect program, but its pretty hard to use.

eJay is for very beginners - but then dont come here sayng that "Look what ive done!".

hehe, I use only:

MAGIX Music Maker 14 - the head program
Hammerhead - Rhythm Station
Audacity - I use it as seldom, but sometimes very useful
MAGIX Samplitude V8
And here it comes ... Magix music maker is for sampling done loops. Soz, but = noobish
Quote from hazaky :And here it comes ... Magix music maker is for sampling done loops. Soz, but = noobish

I say, it is good program, but maker can be noobish :P

EDIT: As I told, I am MAKING myself brand new samples for me, then let's check the final card.
Noobish or not, as I dont care but 1st post updated, there is a link.

300 000 Watts of Bass is done with humor mind.
The line between musician and music listener is getting blurry these days.

I think if you don't have any instrumental skill (and that could be turntablism too IMO) or compositional skill (pasting samples together is creative, but is it the act of a musician?) then you aren't a musician.

My dad used to listen to vinyl records, but I never heard him call himself a DJ.
I made a playlist in itunes!
I farted

UM21 is also an musician
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG