The online racing simulator
Call of duty: Black ops
(237 posts, started )
So MoH got lots of slack from the media for allowing players to play in Iraq.

But apparently, this commercial with fat kids pumping their shotguns and portraying that we are all soldiers is all good.

I thought they want to respect REAL soldiers...
#102 - Uke
I need a mix of Killzone, Bad Company and COD This huge choice of first person shooters is fu*king stupid, i want to settle on one game, and none of them has all the ingredients right..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I need a mix of Killzone, Bad Company and COD This huge choice of first person shooters is fu*king stupid, i want to settle on one game, and none of them has all the ingredients right..

True, there's just to many of them being released, and I don't really see much difference in them, just a different campaign
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Funny story.

I have an iPhone 4.

I wear a suit.

I am suave and cool.

I rest my case.

Pics then to prove it

Okay on topic, as I've said several times on various sites, I don't get the hype over it

Oh and that ad is stupid
I never understood why people fell for hype of any sort of game. If you like playing it, you like it and should buy the game. You shouldn't like it (or judge it at all for that matter) from watching an advert that has nothing to do with the actual gameplay.

Who knows, maybe I am different than everyone else when it comes to hype. But when I see something constantly being hyped up, I think of how bad it must suck and how hard they are just trying to drag people in.
Quote from PMD9409 :I never understood why people fell for hype of any sort of game. If you like playing it, you like it and should buy the game. You shouldn't like it (or judge it at all for that matter) from watching an advert that has nothing to do with the actual gameplay.

Who knows, maybe I am different than everyone else when it comes to hype. But when I see something constantly being hyped up, I think of how bad it must suck and how hard they are just trying to drag people in.

Finally someone else who agrees
Well... Speaking how much this franchise turned gaming "mainstream"...

Couple days ago in college the teacher asked if some of us could come and help on the open evening, tour new people around, talk with them etc. Then this guys replies, "I think you can forget it. Black Ops is coming out that day. Everyone will be playing that".

Then I said, "Oh wow... Who is everyone?". The whole class procedeed to stare at me in shock as if I said I killed a baby.

Yeah. And we are speaking about people who bashed all gamers and games couple of years ago...
Quote from DevilDare :Well... Speaking how much this franchise turned gaming "mainstream"...

Couple days ago in college the teacher asked if some of us could come and help on the open evening, tour new people around, talk with them etc. Then this guys replies, "I think you can forget it. Black Ops is coming out that day. Everyone will be playing that".

Then I said, "Oh wow... Who is everyone?". The whole class procedeed to stare at me in shock as if I said I killed a baby.

Yeah. And we are speaking about people who bashed all gamers and games couple of years ago...

I used to play MW2 with my A Level Graphics Teacher last year xD
I can tell you now Black Ops is worth every penny and ive got a legit 360 copy
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from PMD9409 :I never understood why people fell for hype of any sort of game. If you like playing it, you like it and should buy the game. You shouldn't like it (or judge it at all for that matter) from watching an advert that has nothing to do with the actual gameplay.

+1. i never seen a advert about mw2 but i buyed it anyway because cod4 was epic and i wanted more. plus i have 5 friends online on PSN that atm playing black ops. only zombies and LAN can be played and ofc single player. no need for the proofs.
-
Launch party? I'm deffo going to at least one tonight
omg one of my mates is cycling to Asda right now. His parents think he is in bed but he is getting a mate who is over 18 to buy it for him. Sooo sad.
Just completed the game, It's a fun campaign.
I just believe that since COD 4 they've over done the game.
I woke up to five messages about how COD is the best, most realistic game ever
That was my reaction followed by WTF
-
That top-down game looks more fun then the game itself.
Quote from Bose321 :That top-down game looks more fun then the game itself.

Personally I don't see anything new in this game... It's just the same COD:MW2.

I think Medal of Honor 2010 deserves the pride, since it's something new
It's not new though, it's just rehashed bad company 2.
I just got called a mindless fu... for not buying CoD:BO on release. Apparently this is bigger than Jesus second coming would be.

Go figure.
My god, people are seriously brainwashed, no kidding.. like in those cheap B-production movies..
Im wondering if i should get Black Ops i think i should but im not sold :S

Also 24 hour stream of Machinima going from 1st prestige to 15th. Since the midnight launch.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/machinima-live-stream
Well, I bought it brand new, sealed in the film with Microsoft sticker intact on Friday for £20. Haven't played it because my Xbox is in a box after being shipped back from the repairers and I don't have the urge to play it. I only bought it because it was such good value, you know..

From the few screenshots I've seen, it looks good but very similar to MW2. But hey, as long as it's no worse, that's a good thing?

Call of duty: Black ops
(237 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG