The online racing simulator
The next gen Scirocco is due out soon
Quote from och :The next gen Scirocco is due out soon

No thanks, the current one looks good enough.
Quote from Bean0 :That's how it works...we invent things then suck at them.

English Language
Football
Cricket

Are you sure invent is the right word there?
are u that Ginho from scarface ?
Quote from boosterfire :I understand the point of your metaphor, but the problem here is that there is no prospect of "getting there" in any sort of way. The donkey only sees endless landscape ahead.

And all that while the gods Scavier could provide a map (or at least an idea of what's ahead and what's behind by now).

You should read the whole post
I'm glad that you understand it, maybe you even understood that something is happening about the update. The last part (that this is my opinion) obviously slipped by you
The number of my posts says enough about how much i care about many useless opinions
This one was an exception and I wrote it just to see how many bumps will I get. One is enough.
Even 6 months ago, I thought that LFS is perfect and that I will always stick with it. But now, Slovenian lfs community is practicaly dead, I started a wtcc season in Race On and I'm having fun. I still race on our server and in FRL but slowly moving elsewhere because I hate driving alone
My point is: stop writing useless c**p and do something else while waiting. That is, if the current version of LFS is not enough
That is my opinion and if it bothers you, do whatever you like. I know that there will still be a lot of c***y posts and that I wont change a thing. Sometimes it just feels good to say something.
Over and out for quite some time
Christmas coming sooner or later... Let's see whether Santa Claus really exists or not. :wmann3:
Quote from Mysho :Christmas coming sooner or later... Let's see whether Santa Claus really exists or not. :wmann3:

Many kids will loose their faith in Santa if they won't get the patch out on Christmas eve,so it's no more only LFS, it's worldwide problem now, Santa Claus's reputation is on the table...
is scawen even alive ?? he havent said anyting since 19th August..
If he doesn't post anything, it doesn't mean he's dead.
Quote from Mysho :Christmas coming sooner or later... Let's see whether Santa Claus really exists or not. :wmann3:

screw Santa...I wouldnt mind if Buddha or Alah brought the patch...
Quote from bavorak :screw Santa...I wouldnt mind if Buddha or Alah brought the patch...

Ahahahahaahaha...
Jabba could do it too
Dear allah We need patch help us
Chuck Norris drove the Scirocco at Rockingham...
Me is loving the Williams F1 car in iracing.

iRacing saves me until new patch comes out.
You've done <5000 miles, I don't think you needed "saving".
Quote from Mr_Lonely :is scawen even alive ?? he havent said anyting since 19th August..

Some people don't post on forums all that much.
Quote from Senninha25 :Chuck Norris drove the Scirocco at Rockingham...

So did i

in my dreams.... nice picture devs maybe we can get a video even

the scirocco sure looks a whole lot different than youd expect from that angle
Those kerbs are going to be the death of stiff suspension .
I was going to post but something but then i thought "mmm whats left to say after seeing the dog beating the Bishop?" so i didn't post my thoughts .
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG