(110 posts, closed, started )
#1 - jagy
skins - important - read please thanks
i need them
the tv series?
:feedtroll
#5 - jagy
Tak nemáš dělat zakázaný skiny

(translation: you shouldn't make skins against the rules then)
#7 - jagy
nesnasim toho viktora, navic si vzdy vybavim todle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfMByKyBmns

Bez varovani mi zakazal ty skiny ani nenapsal proc... nahral jsem tam jeden s kozama a to je na puritansky anglany asi moc
Asi proto, žes tam nahrál ten s kozama, uvědom si fakt, že LFS hrajou i děti. A navíc pravidla jsou pravidla.
#9 - jagy
aspon maj upozornit, ze to neni ok.. sou to proste kundy ty developeri nebo jak si rikaj
Quote from Victor :Jagy, we don't have patience for people who blatantly break our very simple rules, so you're going to have to live with the consequences now.

Neříkej, že tobě není jasné, že nevíš, co je a není vhodné... Tohle je svět virtuálních závodů a ne nadržených puberťáků.... apod.

Navíc si přečti podmínky pro nahrání skinů na LFSWorldu, Je to nadslunce jasné.
OP the other thread you started was locked for a reason, not great idea to start another. You have the answer for why you can't upload skins.

Also looking through your previous posts, most of your other threads have been locked as well.

Seems you are not learning from your threads being locked, being banned servers and uploading skins
#13 - jagy
je to trapny a sou tu suchari. Maj nejdriv upozornit a vysvetlit duvod. Kdyz jsem si tu licenci kupoval tak nikde nebylo psano ze se budou chovat takle
It's also an english forum, so english please.
Quote from garph :It's also an english forum, so english please.

Jagy just insults the developers and thinks that they should notice him and tell the reason first.
#16 - jagy
iam just sick i cant use them. i would not buy the license without this option. I really need them lol. ANd i am also sick because they did it without warning and didnt tell reason
I'll just tell you this: Neznalost neomlouvá.
If you really didn't have anything offensive on your skin then the only thing you can do is email and try to find out what it was or if it was a mistake.

However, if you did have something offensive then this is all pointless.

Insulting the devs will get you no where, why would they bother to help you if you do that!?
He said that he had a skin with boobs (in post #7).
Quote from garph :If you really didn't have anything offensive on your skin then the only thing you can do is email and try to find out what it was or if it was a mistake.

Insulting the devs will get you no where, why would they bother to help you if you do that!?

victor already confirmed that the skin was against both the LFSW rules, and the forum rules... i don't see why we need to beat a dead horse...

Quote from EULA :1.5 Extreme disruptive or offensive behaviour by a user, towards the developers or members of the community, may result in temporary or permanent suspension of the user's Live for Speed license.

any bets?
By the way, I've sent a PM to Vic with some translations of his posts.
#22 - jagy
Quote from garph :If you really didn't have anything offensive on your skin then the only thing you can do is email and try to find out what it was or if it was a mistake.

no offensive skin, just one little bit naked..
i emailed viktor and bet what. didnt replied
I was only thinking it could have been a mistake as he didn't say what the skin was, but I guess not.

Some people are just too retarded.
Quote from jagy :no offensive skin, just one little bit naked..
i emailed viktor and bet what. didnt replied

why should he, he's already told you why you can't upload skins.
#25 - jagy
This thread is closed

skins - important - read please thanks
(110 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG