The online racing simulator
#26 - JCTK
and he was 1 full second faster than the guy in 2nd~!!!!
Quote from Gerdoner :Nice... the most likable German on the grid
Hope this secures his Williams seat

Das stimmt GEIL GEIL GEIL!!

Juhu o/
wow cant believe hit, nice
and both RBR in front of ALO
what a nice championship this year,
very exciting
bloody hell what a lap from Hulkenburg.
great lap from the hulkster

I hope that williams can continue the performance tomorrow
Amazing. Leave it to Brazil to throw a surprise...

Looks good for tomorrow!

(And no, Hulkenburg wont win. No podium either).
How the hell did he managed that And it's not like it's some 'cheap' lap, the rest of them had plenty of time on slicks and same track conditions to beat that.. but they didn't
Quote from DevilDare :And no, Hulkenburg wont win. No podium either.

Hey man, don't ruin it! I hope he'll be there in front tomorrow.

Schumi had the pace this time, he looked pretty happy even finishing 8th.

I want Alonso to be the champion, today's quali didn't really work out though. Hope he won't have any problems and he'll beat the Red Bulls, especially that ...... Webber.
Oh come on now.

If its bone dry tomorrow, that Williams doesnt stand a chance.

Also, I suspect he was on a wet setup with more downforce. But, thats just me speculating. Actually, thats probably bullshit because he wasnt that fast in Q1 and 2 when it was much wetter.

The lap wasnt perfect as some people say it was by the way. He was barely keeping that thing in a straight line. But he is on pole, so he did better than Vettel or Webber or Hamilton.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Hey man, don't ruin it! I hope he'll be there in front tomorrow.

Schumi had the pace this time, he looked pretty happy even finishing 8th.

I want Alonso to be the champion, today's quali didn't really work out though. Hope he won't have any problems and he'll beat the Red Bulls, especially that ...... Webber.

Hes upset because his new Senna isn't on pole

Great job Hulk!
What the hell...?
I always knew that Hulk was worth of something. Hopefully he gets in the way of Vettel to help Webber tomorrow.
Quote from JPeace :@Devildare

What you fail to realise is that Hulkenburg was quicker even before he got that final lap in, he was constantly beating the others in the marginal conditions and therefore fully deserves that pole in my eyes. Of course he wont be quick tomorrow in the race, but thats understandable because the Williams is hopeless compared to the other quick cars. You only have to look at Hulkenburg's team-mate Barrichello and compare the two to see how well Nico did today. Congrats to him, I feel a bit sorry for Hamilton, he messed his last lap up and ended up behind the Red Bulls again, but then again thats his fault.

I know. I never said otherwise. He was consitent and more than deserves that pole. Good stuff from him.

Anyone who thinks he can keep onto it tomorrow though is, well... Let me quote garph, "a ****ing idiot".
Awesome qualifying from Hulkenberg!
Sad he was on wet setup :|
One of the more exiting qualifications today, not that there have been any non exiting ones this year.

Tommorows race looks very promising..

Webber is the man to beat, and I hope he does well, this man deserves the title, not more than the rest, but he deserves it nonetheless..
Quote from JPeace :@Devildare

What you fail to realise is that Hulkenburg was quicker even before he got that final lap in, he was constantly beating the others in the marginal conditions and therefore fully deserves that pole in my eyes. Of course he wont be quick tomorrow in the race, but thats understandable because the Williams is hopeless compared to the other quick cars. You only have to look at Hulkenburg's team-mate Barrichello and compare the two to see how well Nico did today. Congrats to him, I feel a bit sorry for Hamilton, he messed his last lap up and ended up behind the Red Bulls again, but then again thats his fault.

Button has once again proved how hard it is to come into a team where the car is designed for the other driver, hopefully he will improve and be better next year - as I believe the talent is there. Alonso mistimed his run and was the first across the line which was always going to happen, and possibly Schumacher could have done better, as he was quick in the wetter conditions in the earlier quali sessions. But anyway, as Jordan said, it will be the last man to cross the line that will get pole and he was right.

Agree with pretty much everything there and I think Button had the pace just the front tyres were shot on his 2nd lap
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Williams want to keep him if they can afford to

From what I've heard during the last few weeks, Williams has rather been considering of firing Barrichello to fill his spot with GP2 champion Pastor Maldonado, who would provide around 10-15 millions dollars brought by some Venezuelian company.

It seems that Williams has decided to sacrifice Barrichello rather than Hulkenberg if necessary, not because of Hulk's results but because Barrichello has very expensive wages(8 M$/year or similar IIRC, which is about 8 times as much as Hulk). Barrichello has dominated his team-mate for most of the season but that shouldn't be enough.
#44 - CSF
If you are looking to build for the future I would take Nico too.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :It seems that Williams has decided to sacrifice Barrichello rather than Hulkenberg if necessary, not because of Hulk's results but because Barrichello has very expensive wages(8 M$/year or similar IIRC, which is about 8 times as much as Hulk). Barrichello has dominated his team-mate for most of the season but that shouldn't be enough.

If it's a choice between bankruptcy and bad race results, there is only one logical choice: bad race results. It's no use having a great driver in your team, if you run out of money to even run the team.
imo its time for barrichello to leave, he's an old rock
williams, keep HUL in the team, hes young, talented and hungry to get the title somedays. BAR wont get it, he proofed it many years at ferrari and even when brawn gp was fighting for the championship, he was just number 2
BAR has always been number 2 and he'll always be, even if he's driving in 5 years, 10... 40..
Quote from DevilDare :Anyone who thinks he can keep onto it tomorrow though is, well... Let me quote garph, "a ****ing idiot".

It's OK, you can let it go now. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry.

Hope you can sleep now. Love you.
Yes, thank you.

I was actually being serious, because that is frankly the best way to describe it.
wet setup or not, imo it's a question going all out with nothing to loose versus playing the championship. With that said, Hulkenberg did an amazing job, sadly he has no chance of winning tomorrow if it's a dry race (except something really bad happens in the back xD)
Quote from JPeace :Button has once again proved how hard it is to come into a team where the car is designed for the other driver,

Especially when that other driver is much faster than you.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG