The online racing simulator
Good driving Alex, extremely bold and brave I guess, you put your car in a lot of crazy positions but I guess the other drivers were good in that respect.

Fast too, no one else on the track had half the pace you did, good stuff.

That V8 supercars race was brilliant but BS that Jamie won it, after he cut the chicane while in 2nd he should have had to give up the place, other than that it was crazy good.

That Scirocco race, oh my damn god, I hate to criticise racing drivers because their obviously there for a reason, but in this case there is an exception...$$$
Quote from Bawbag :That V8 supercars race was brilliant but BS that Jamie won it, after he cut the chicane while in 2nd he should have had to give up the place, other than that it was crazy good.

Seeing that he only was in 2nd because he was punted out of the way just the corner before and he was the one actually trying to go through the chicane I'd say it was fair game...
Quote from Bawbag :That Scirocco race, oh my damn god, I hate to criticise racing drivers because their obviously there for a reason, but in this case there is an exception...$$$

Extend that exception to 90% of racing series around the world. It's all about paying to play

To be fair Asia is slowing coming up to speed in regard to motorsport, but that vid shows they have a way to go yet . I don't enjoy the top down approach atm of F1 'first then building grassroots later', but the far-east is only a decade away from being a motorsport powerhouse.
The Scirocco cup is indeed just pay and drive series, you don't even have to sign up for a whole season, so a lot sunday drivers there.

It wasn't even that expensive , 1200GBP a round with media attention and great hospitality, great way to play a racing driver for a day.
Quote from Minimaxman :I don't post videos of myself racing usually, but thought I'd stick this one up. It's from my final race of the 2010 MR2 season, to win the series overall I had to finish in the top 15. Starting on pole was a good start, dropped down to third off the line but that was still fine. However, coming into the second corner, I get taken out by a guy who locked up on the wet track and I rejoin in 30th place, so I set about trying to work my way back up to 15th or above. It's the most exciting race I've ever had, hence why I thought I'd post it...

http://vimeo.com/16198232

Whoa great racing! good work!
Quote from Minimaxman :I don't post videos of myself racing usually, but thought I'd stick this one up. It's from my final race of the 2010 MR2 season, to win the series overall I had to finish in the top 15. Starting on pole was a good start, dropped down to third off the line but that was still fine. However, coming into the second corner, I get taken out by a guy who locked up on the wet track and I rejoin in 30th place, so I set about trying to work my way back up to 15th or above. It's the most exciting race I've ever had, hence why I thought I'd post it...

Nice racing!

That is VERY impressive driving there mate.
Quote from bbman :Seeing that he only was in 2nd because he was punted out of the way just the corner before and he was the one actually trying to go through the chicane I'd say it was fair game...

A tiny tap on his rear bumper, hardly punted. Also in the chicane, he never had the inside line so he's never going to get through side by side, he never had any intention of making it through that chicane.
Thanks for all the kind words on the video gents. I know I took a fair few risks in that race, but I wasn't in the position to be able to sit back and fanny around at the back of the pack. If I didn't get up to 15th or above I wouldn't have won the series, so I had to make sure I got back near the sharp end!

Most exciting race of my life, the poor car is in a bit of a state now but hey ho!
No need to apologize for racing (at least that's how I read the "risk" comment). If ur gonna fanny around in any race, just don't go racing.
Quote from Minimaxman :Thanks for all the kind words on the video gents. I know I took a fair few risks in that race, but I wasn't in the position to be able to sit back and fanny around at the back of the pack. If I didn't get up to 15th or above I wouldn't have won the series, so I had to make sure I got back near the sharp end!

Most exciting race of my life, the poor car is in a bit of a state now but hey ho!

Nice racing!

7:20: iracing decal
Here's a big crash that just happened in the V8 Supercars series. Will Davison flying into tyre barrier.
Skip to 1:18 to see Wills car leap off barrier in a different view.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbr3jFmKn6s
Tough one

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG