The online racing simulator
Quote from jai5 :Maybe we should all boycott this thread. And let an actual developer post....

Been following this thread for a while now and its the same crap over and over again. People bitch about lfs then people bitch about people bitching and then people bitch about people bitching about bitching.

PKB Shirley?
I only saw the word "Bitch" on ur message. I think that here is not a place for meeting "Bitchs" :S .
TBH I still can't justify the cost of replacing my knackered DFP so I hope the LFS patch takes a lot longer.
Quote from thisnameistaken :TBH I still can't justify the cost of replacing my knackered DFP so I hope the LFS patch takes a lot longer.

Ahhh, reverse psychology on the dev's. I seen what you done there. Good idea.
Quote from JasonJ : Ahhh, reverse psychology on the dev's. I seen what you done there. Good idea.

Hardly! I would love to have another brief period of LFS addiction to be honest but I would have to buy hardware to do it, and I just can't justify it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :TBH I still can't justify the cost of replacing my knackered DFP so I hope the LFS patch takes a lot longer.

it is ur problem no one have to suffer and to many ppl wants the patch this year
The new car is much less important than the development of weather conditions, variables, change the day and night, support for multi-core processors, DX10/11 graphics and physics, of course.

"It is sad" that we get from all this elements "only" new physics (with the new patch). As we know...

I agree that the LFS must have a perfect physics, but as I already said, the physics will never be perfect, and there are a bunch of other elements that affect the reality.
Quote from Amynue :Maybe Scawen is moving house again

that is the real problem u know
Christmas 2010 are here in month and a 3 weeks. Just relax guys.
Quote from Michalxo :Christmas 2010 are here in month and a 3 weeks. Just relax guys.

it'll come and go just like the last one.
Scawen saw the GT5 thread and lost hope in you guys. Simple.
Quote from Michalxo :Christmas 2010 are here in month and a 3 weeks. Just relax guys.

Bah Humbug, it is only just November.

It's not Xmas until the Coca-Cola advert with the lorries has been on TV.
Quote from Bean0 :Bah Humbug, it is only just November.

It's not Xmas until the Coca-Cola advert with the lorries has been on TV.

yea thats true
Quote from Joris :For those really interested in our language:

Optimist tot in de kist

Bij mij in de familie zegt iedereen tot aan de kist, ach.

Was explaining him in Dutch that everyone in my family says it with the word "aan".
<troll>i guess after 2 months of silence we get something like
"dear lfs racers, weve been moving to another country and we havent internet connection, so from now we will continue developing tyre physics and wheel columns for other cars as well"</troll>
Quote from rockclan :Bij mij in de familie zegt iedereen tot aan de kist, ach.

Was explaining him in Dutch that everyone in my family says it with the word "aan".

Don't worry, many native English speakers on this forum suck harder at their own language than you do.
Quote from Joris :Don't worry, many native English speakers on this forum suck harder at their own language than you do.

That's how it works...we invent things then suck at them.

English Language
Football
Cricket
Cars...
Donkey, travelling to Far Far Away:
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
We're getting there... if you're bored of it, go to sleep or play with something else and
I am not among the veterans of this game but been around long enough to know it is worth waiting. End of story for me.
Quote from majod :<troll>i guess after 2 months of silence we get something like
"dear lfs racers, weve been moving to another country and we havent internet connection, so from now we will continue developing tyre physics and wheel columns for other cars as well"</troll>

what u mean with that ?
Quote from Udris1992 :what u mean with that ?

He meant another disappointment.

Cheer up guys! Get new fresh powers and we will get something for sure!

(something may= another progress report; we neither get them too lately hehe)

PS: You're right about CocaCola lorries and Xmas ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9JNQaezbcc ;-)
Quote from enjoyer83 :Donkey, travelling to Far Far Away:
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
Are we there yet?
We're getting there... if you're bored of it, go to sleep or play with something else and
I am not among the veterans of this game but been around long enough to know it is worth waiting. End of story for me.

I understand the point of your metaphor, but the problem here is that there is no prospect of "getting there" in any sort of way. The donkey only sees endless landscape ahead.

And all that while the gods Scavier could provide a map (or at least an idea of what's ahead and what's behind by now).
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG