The online racing simulator
opening paypal fund to buy hrt non-checkered shirts :hide:
Erik is allergic to non checkered shirts though!

Bordom of driving back from Wales

Camping in the snow last year
hey i am turned gray since I'm waiting on this patch
Attached images
ich.JPG
Can I hear people dissing check shirts?

Attached images
Snapshot_20101120_10.jpg
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Its striped the other way too, they're just thin.
Quote from 5haz :Its striped the other way too, they're just thin.

Holy sh!t its a she....:eek:
You're terribly confused, is there something you should be telling us about? Lets see your face.
Quote from Xenix74 :hey i am turned gray since I'm waiting on this patch

Damn, at first i read it as "hey i am turned gay" and then i got shocked and re-readed this and ... dunno why i even posted this here.
Your the male version of becky rose.
:doh:
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Your the male version of becky rose.

Ha ha, now, your turn? Lets see if you've got the looks to match that gob of yours.

EDIT: Didn't think so.
haha aww someone's getting touchy I never said i was a looker did I? I was just dissapointed, i assumed with that big mouth of yours you'd be able to back it up.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :haha aww someone's getting touchy

Well you would too in that situation, especially as you have a reputation for not being able to take in what you dish out. Still waiting to see your mugshot, what are you afraid of? Someone sticking a pin in that ego of yours?

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I was just dissapointed, i assumed with that big mouth of yours you'd be able to back it up.

So you couldn't think of a more original comeback than simply recycling what I said to you? In a few posts time you'll no doubt accuse me of starting this argument and trying to worm your way out of it with the last word. Predictable, zero points.
tbh your both failing. now shhhh
You will be
let's put a face on this troll

I know, "pussyface"

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG