The online racing simulator
Trying to purchase Britain
(126 posts, started )
also, the game.
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :NOE DAT LEEDZ TO UR MOMS BEDR00M, BEEN DER DUN DAT BLUD? GET WAH IM SATYIN?

Indeed.

You are one cool person. Words cannot describe my jealousy.
#54 - CSF
Quote from seb66 :jabbas gonna jabba

my brother likes red!!!!

Spam takes over an interesting topic. In that guardian blog thing, there's an interesting website that someone thinks is relevant... if they are correct, then tory peer man will be going with the white coated men soon. :thumb:
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :jabba

it was only a few posts ago, you were talking about how mature you are......
now you're questioning other users IQ levels. then you go and post such a well thought out responCe like the one quoted.
what flavour are the windows in your trailer?
Quote from dadge :it was only a few posts ago, you were talking about how mature you are......
Now you're questioning other users iq levels. Then you go and post such a well thought out responce like the one quoted.
What flavour are the windows in your trailer?

jabba flavoured.
close your eyes
-
(Jeffrey Dahmer) DELETED by franky500
And now you will be helped through that door.
-
(dadge) DELETED by franky500
Quote from dadge :did you pull that one out of the family photo album?

Your cute when your mad.
Quote from dadge :you're 12. which would make your mother 18 right?

So sweet <3
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :So sweet <3

that would make your mother 6 at the time of conception. i forgot you haven't done maths yet.
Quote :Jeffrey Dahmer has not made any friends yet

Awww.
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :*Heart sinks*
CLICK

Yes, I actually just ordered another one. Because I actually have a job that pays well, along with me being intelligent enough to hold such a job, and i live in a country that has an economy that isn't filled with foreclosures and "stimulus plans".
Haha you idiots can't even ban me because of my status
#70 - 5haz
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :Haha you idiots can't even ban me because of my status

Of course I can't ban you, I'm not an admin.
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :Haha you idiots can't even ban me because of my status

why would we want to ban you. you just an idiot. and they're only harmful to themselves.
would you like some fries with that window?
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :.

Haha I like you. I can't understand why but I do. tbh most the people on the forums suck balls anyway but can be funny sometimes with thier ignorance.

Back on topic if this deal is true well it's good to be us. But they will want soem kind of shares/strategy in the future. Maybe incorporating us into the national anthem..oh wait thats already there. Maybe saying we should teach religion in schools. oh wait thats there too (well it was 10 years ago I imagine it is still there hyms and all)

We shall have to see. Though I very much doubt this is a true story

Excuse the red tongue it's the red wine talking :p
Ironic considering he's now banned.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Ironic considering he's now banned.

No. He's "Taking a break"
also:

You have been banned for the following reason: come back whn you are ready to make a worth while contribution to this forum Date the ban will be lifted : 14th November 2010
That's banned for people who didn't get outright banned for cracking.

Normally the mods just revoke posting priviledges with infractions.

Trying to purchase Britain
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG