The online racing simulator
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :Here's mine and if anyone says this isn't mine then your just racist and trolling.

And that would make one racist... how?
Beats me
Please tell why.
Quote from wheel4hummer :And that would make one racist... how?

Jeffrey Dahmer murdered mostly black people (though they were boys/guys)
Quote from Jeffrey Dahmer :Here's mine and if anyone says this isn't mine then your just racist and trolling.

She looks alright but personality deary friends!

Saying she isn't your girlfriend doesn't make you racist and it won't make her want to sleep with you if you play the reverse racism card on her behalf at every opportunity you may get.
Quote from bunder9999 :this one? you sound better off.

yes. that very same one.... i thought that she had matured up and knew what the hell she wanted from a man...... it looks like she still doesnt know jackshit....
Quote from el pibe :yes. that very same one.... i thought that she had matured up and knew what the hell she wanted from a man...... it looks like she still doesnt know jackshit....

Judging by that post, YOU are the one that needs to mature, and you're certainly not a man threatening assault on a woman...
Quote from Klutch :Judging by that post, YOU are the one that needs to mature, and you're certainly not a man threatening assault on a woman...

Was about to say.

Like I said after that previous post of yours, lock yourself in until you calm down.

It looks like you need more maturing than her at the moment...

She isn't your girlfriend.

Burn me.
Quote from el pibe :yes. that very same one.... i thought that she had matured up and knew what the hell she wanted from a man...... it looks like she still doesnt know jackshit....

Man? You look like you're about 16 in your picture. And with that attitude, you're definitely not a man. Not to mention that no girls under the age of about 25 really know what they want. Hell, most never know what they want.

Not to burst your bubble, or anything.
Wow, I'm just going to say..

Quote :YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR RUINING MY ****ING SUMMER

You're never going to get laid with that attitude, Matter of fact you just aren't going anywhere with that mindframe.

Also, Why are you trying to sing this at 0:13??

And maggot, That's quite harsh, I know what I want & goals at 16 - 17. So you can't say that about every girl.
Nah, its true.

Women have no idea what they want until they're 25+
they never know what they want,they make up something and 2 seconds later its the oppiste what they just said
Well my ex told me that she still loves me last night, but she's all the way on the other side of the country at uni so I've no idea what to do about it.
Quote from mcintyrej :Well my ex told me that she still loves me last night, but she's all the way on the other side of the country at uni so I've no idea what to do about it.

Nothing.

Long distance relationships almost never work. Been there, done it. It sucks.
No one ever knows what they truly want. Boy, girl, man, woman, it don't matter. Females will be the ones that will be said in this topic though, as its a male infested forum.

And jack, don't do it.
**** what you "truly want", do what makes you happy now and deal with the future later.

LDR's = crazier idea than a bag full of greasy cats.
Quote from TehPaws3D :And maggot, That's quite harsh, I know what I want & goals at 16 - 17. So you can't say that about every girl.

This:

Quote from PMD9409 :No one ever knows what they truly want. Boy, girl, man, woman, it don't matter. Females will be the ones that will be said in this topic though, as its a male infested forum.

I like being obtuse and I never miss a chance to remind my girlfriend that her species is full of crazies. I think she likes it, actually. haha
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Long
Distance
Relationships
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from mcintyrej :Well my ex told me that she still loves me last night, but she's all the way on the other side of the country at uni so I've no idea what to do about it.

I had that too, sort of.

My ex has told me she still loved me (about a month ago) and one week later it suddenly wasn't anymore! So, to go on with this little conversation: women really don't know what they want.
@those who bashed me.

Yes, I was immature this summer..... i admit that. But i've changed for the better, anyone who knows me well will confirm you that.

I am only 17, I have a life to live..... and yes, ive still got to mature a lil bit, but the one on that post from july is not the one who is posting right now.
Quote from el pibe :I am only 17, I have a life to live..... and yes, ive still got to mature a lil bit, but the one on that post from july is not the one who is posting right now.

That is one of the most mature things a 17 year old can say.

We do keep growing and learning throughout our lives: When I think back to myself just a few years ago I think "omg what a stupid bitch I was".

And i'm absolutely certain that in a few years time I will look back on the me I am now and think the same.

I'm really looking forward to getting older and descovering more about life. I think i'm pretty ballanced and well rounded these days - but if i've learned anything at all from my life so far, it's that I keep evolving as a person.

I look back a year and wish I could redo it.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I look back a year and wish I could redo it.

I dont believe in regrets. Although i've done a lot of things wrong, and there are things I would definately do differently in the same situation, the fact is I love the person I have become and I wouldn't change me for the world - and that only happened because of the decisions I made and the stuff that happened to me .

Besides, going back a year i'd be with Hayley again... and that was one of the worst decisions I ever made!

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG