The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :"Sorry, my name is walter"

I guess I quite don't get it, but found it funny nonetheless
#352 - Zay
Quote from versusboy :This one's good:

"Sorry, I was being called on skype!"

Ya, that actually did used to happen to me, but now I just dont answer until the race is over
Another one I saw on an oval server was: You told me to press 4 and follow, so I did that and followed, but someone was there. The way the crasher worded it was funnier, but it wasnt good enough and he got a ban.
This is my own, which happened in the Finale of LLWS:
"I had to shut down AVG, otherwise I would've lost.
Quote from Velociround :I guess I quite don't get it, but found it funny nonetheless

That's rockclan's name.
"I was waiting for him to brake"

One for the BTTC fans
Quote from Bose321 :Don't be so uptight Walter...

I will be when you keep acting like that against me Gerben Bolletje.
As far as i remembered, my stuipdest excuse was at an KY1 Race with GTR's and I crashes someone really hard into side. Involuntarily.
I said : " Dude Im Sorry I, was eating pizza and my coke spilled at my G25 so the Wheel turned automatically right." ,)
Quote from FireMike15 :As far as i remembered, my stuipdest excuse was at an KY1 Race with GTR's and I crashes someone really hard into side. Involuntarily.
I said : " Dude Im Sorry I, was eating pizza and my coke spilled at my G25 so the Wheel turned automatically right." ,)

Pure WIN
My tires blown up. After a start of a race
''You were braking too hard on the yellow line''
My mom told me that you are crazy and that I should crash you.

That's what I once used, the player was not amused.
I was quicker.

I thought you were letting me pass!

Oh,I got distracted.

Sorry,I was watching the TV for a sec!

You're a fail.
Happened to me on LSC (cruise) today. Around six guys driving in another direction on the right (-->, not right and wrong thing) side of the road hit me, and some guy sit on his horn, and doesn't say a word. I was like, wtf?
Racing in a XRG on a demo server to get a feel for my shifter, after a 20 min offline session in the FZ5 ... My script worked as it should, my brain not, 6th was reverse now, and so I ended up spinning like mad in the middle of the Blackwood straight .

"Sorry, wrong gear"
what are you using for 6th anyways?
sry for bumping this one

Here is my excuses

* Sorry I was eating sushi
* The Mouse comes on my mouse and suddenly bittens the wires (TRUE STORY)
* That guy in XRT did it!
* I was watching youtube
* Your lagging hard (it wasn't)
I never say sorry
"Sorry I was trying to fend off my cat and it scratched me in the eye"
"This is demo, now stop whining"
"Wasn't me"
e: I say sorry when i crash..but i got a really good reason to crash I've got this ADD or what ever is that called. Ive got a problem with focusing
''I dont like you''

Stupidest Excuse for Crashing
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG