The online racing simulator
That looks freakin' awesome. Does it transform into a headset? :P
It's like fully adjustable to your hand i suppose?
You are not truly a man until you've bought a mouse that looks like the batmobile.
This x2
My latest buy was 4 hamburgars at mc donalds.
thats a lot of toxic dose at once
Ah but they taste good though! And they weren't all for me.

Quote from Migz :Im pretty much about to buy one of these, just making final checks to make sure its the one i want.

I wouldn't buy that one as it only runs Android 1.5 and has a pretty slow CPU, your better off getting this, its an extra £20 but it runs Android 2.2 and has a very good CPU which can be used with Adobe Flash 10.1 so you can view youtube etc in the web browser
Quote from lukelfs :I wouldn't buy that one as it only runs Android 1.5 and has a pretty slow CPU, your better off getting this, its an extra £20 but it runs Android 2.2 and has a very good CPU which can be used with Adobe Flash 10.1 so you can view youtube etc in the web browser

Hmm, i was originally going for only the iPad look alikes. But that looks EXTREMELY appealing. Only thing is it lacks in a HDMI port, but then it does have bluetooth, gps and a removable battery :/
Any idea on some others like that but with the HDMI port?
Theres another one on that website with a HDMI out port but its fugly and i dont like it at all.

Looks really nice, bit of a faff to fit but wasn't too bad.

A new power-steering pressure sensor. Ho hum, cars are expensive.
Quote from brt900 :according to the manual its 137km/h on its longest gear

Nice, I got 180 km/h on my 125cc 2 stroke on its longest gear, but that was on a massive track with big straights.
Quote from brt900 :corse swiss auto kart

alpinestars kmx-9

sparco k-run shoes

omg rain carbon

v2 pro satin black

and a karting trolley, jerry can and a tyre pressure gauge along with a corbeau forza sport seat for my racing cockpit

Can I ask why in gods name you bought a swiss auto?

Quote from Seb66 :Can I ask why in gods name you bought a swiss auto?

well i had to get a 4 stroke kart because of my dad. it was either that or a biland
Quote from DevilDare :Resize...

And why on earth do you need one?

Lets just say.. I have problems with the neighboors.
Quote from Stigpt :Lets just say.. I have problems with the neighboors.

lets just say shooting them is illegal....
oh, and the box looks like it was compromised
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

Looks really nice, bit of a faff to fit but wasn't too bad.

Sweet, lookes really good...

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG