The online racing simulator
Halloween Costumes
(107 posts, started )
Unfortunately the scissors didn't survive the night!!
Attached images
edward.jpg
Snap! This was the landlord stuart on saturday, although he didnt have scissors to go with it, but in hindsight it would probably have been an advantage as he spent the majority of the evening cooking and serving the hog roast.

Attached images
stu.jpg
i went as emo, so that involves the skinniest skinny jeans you can imagine. they tightest shirt you can fit me in, and straightened hair, and eye liner.

i looked pretty damn emo

this morning the eye liner diddnt completely come out
My original post in the thread. With a sword on each hip

I gave the kebab guys a scare in the shop when I told them not to worry about a stick, I brought my own
Quote from logitekg25 :so that involves the skinniest skinny jeans you can imagine. they tightest shirt you can fit me in, and straightened hair, and eye liner.

So the AIDS around your mouth is ... well, You know I don't even need to say anything else, Everyone's imagination will go there.

No offense Becky!
Quote from TehPaws3D :So the AIDS around your mouth is ... well, You know I don't even need to say anything else, Everyone's imagination will go there.

No offense Becky!

You are never ever ever gonna let him forget that thread are you.
I had a funny idea. Quite nerdish. Get loads of people to dress up and act like borg. Then crash a star trek convention. Imagine what would happen.
Quote from danthebangerboy :You are never ever ever gonna let him forget that thread are you.

What? Hell no! I will shout to the world wide web this.

I am a official logitek hater. And I am proud to say, I would happily take temporary ( Month or less. ) Ban to spam Scawen's Email with links to it.

Not that I would do it, I don't have the balls (Never did, Geometry wise) .. You get the point.
what did i ever do..cause idk if your a real logi-hater
I'm still waiting on the better photos to be put up but got these for now:

Sat night (house party)
Sun night (zombie walk) - me against the wall
-
(niall09) DELETED by niall09 : ...
Well, I can say this much.. I'd at least paper-bag the middle one. Unedited pics might elaborate if I need to get a bag or not.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, I can say this much.. I'd at least paper-bag the middle one. Unedited pics might elaborate if I need to get a bag or not.

Congratulations captain obvious. Every male on earth will paper bag something that has smooth skin, Big breasts and about 2 other fine quality items.

Good thing we've switched to plastic... Or was that the other way around?
Honestly, most of us would not need a paper bag for her face, as we wouldn't be looking at her face anyways.
You guys got it all wrong.

Face definitely matters in the grand scheme of things.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Congratulations captain obvious. Every male on earth will paper bag something that has smooth skin, Big breasts and about 2 other fine quality items.

Good thing we've switched to plastic... Or was that the other way around?

I WOULDN'T. Unless of course you would join in and then I'd maybe make an exception.

Personally mahoosive tattybojangles don't work for me.I don't care how fat generally as long as they have a nice face sort of thing, but of course if they have quad chins then that may be a problem. Her personallity genuinely matters more to me. Besides, most girls nowadays are complete slags like that in the picture so I avoid.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You guys got it all wrong.

Face definitely matters in the grand scheme of things.

The hell? You just said "Paper bagging" That woman, Now you wanna start a relationship? Damn you're fast.
No. I'm saying that (as Jaime has said in his off-coloured text). A pretty face and a personality goes a lot better than a hot body and a uggo face. Just think.. when interacting with a relationship partner.. what do you spend the most time doing? Talking, which means looking at her face. It's a lot better when you have something pleasant to look at, rather than something that looks like it lost a battle with a lawn mower.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No. I'm saying that (as Jaime has said in his off-coloured text). A pretty face and a personality goes a lot better than a hot body and a uggo face. Just think.. when interacting with a relationship partner.. what do you spend the most time doing? Talking, which means looking at her face. It's a lot better when you have something pleasant to look at, rather than something that looks like it lost a battle with a lawn mower.

I see...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Besides, most girls nowadays are complete slags like that in the picture so I avoid.

That's a pretty bold and harsh statement. How can you possibly tell if she is a slag from that picture? There are so many things you can't see which would determine if she's a slag or not (length of dress, face, personality etc..). She's one of the nicest, happiest and friendly people you're ever likely to meet (Yeah, I know you can't tell that from a picture).
To be fair, you covered the good bits with a giant smiley face.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :To be fair, you covered the good bits with a giant smiley face.

I know that. But S14 DRIFT calling her a slag is still unnecessary.
I didn't do that! Blame the british guy! I'm an innocent canadian! The flag proves it!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I didn't do that! Blame the british guy! I'm an innocent canadian! The flag proves it!

I know you didn't! Sorry, I'll make my post a bit clearer.

On the right.
what the hell are those things in the middle and left?

Halloween Costumes
(107 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG