The online racing simulator
7 Tracks and 20 Cars ?
(11 posts, started )
7 Tracks and 20 Cars ?
7 Tracks and 20 Cars is that all there is in LFS ?
Quote from magicaldog :7 Tracks and 20 Cars is that all there is in LFS ?

Well, the 7 tracks have different layouts totaling 54 (I think) and 20 cars is more than enough to keep you busy!
That's all indeed... But I can tell you that driving the BF1 doesn't feel like cruising at 10kph
Quote from magicaldog :7 Tracks and 20 Cars is that all there is in LFS ?

You can also make your own tracks on Autocross and Blackwood Carpark
Quote from kingfishersa :Well, the 7 tracks have different layouts totaling 54 (I think) and 20 cars is more than enough to keep you busy!

I found that out but they are not very clear about it are they!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That's all indeed... But I can tell you that driving the BF1 doesn't feel like cruising at 10kph

There is no BF1 car
Quote from Bmxtwins :You can also make your own tracks on Autocross and Blackwood Carpark

So there is a track editor as well huh ?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#8 - Be2K
Quote from magicaldog :There is no BF1 car

With a Demo Licens you arent allowed to drive the BF1 (its grey in your Car selection screen - the BF1 is at the last line )

Quote from magicaldog :So there is a track editor as well huh ?

Select Singleplayer and the Track "Autocross" or "Blackwood carpark" then, when u sitting in your Car press shift+u and u can activate the Layout Editor!
-
(Whiskey) DELETED by Whiskey
Quote from magicaldog :So there is a track editor as well huh ?

Don't be deceived, you cannot create your own tracks. Only put some objects on the existing tracks.
Demo users cant add objects to the track i think
magicaldog, S2 is great value for money. It will take up plenty of your time trying to mater every car on every track! There is a lot to be explored in S2 that cannot be explored in Demo. LFS can keep you busy for weeks, trying to master the different combos then trying to set a car up for each track.

I see you haven't experienced online mode either. The racing is very close and really fun. There are some nice people to mix with here on S2.

I hope to see you soon

7 Tracks and 20 Cars ?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG