The online racing simulator
ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
Awesome Dennis
Top job Rudy.

Gratz for everything. Inex is flying. Whoohoo
Lindos name is going to pretty tough named list, cause it has Johnny Herbert, Roland Ratzerberger, Jan Magnussen, Mark Webber, Jenson Button and Anthony Davidson in it!

So gratz, and I hope that will improve your carreer even more!
Amazing, great work Dennis!
You guys just are doing some awesome stuff :P Grats!
Quote from manneF1 :Lindos name is going to pretty tough named list, cause it has Johnny Herbert, Roland Ratzerberger, Jan Magnussen, Mark Webber, Jenson Button and Anthony Davidson in it!

So gratz, and I hope that will improve your carreer even more!

And dont forget Eddie Irvine!
Gratz Rudy + Dennis
Dennis Lind Crowned as Formula Ford Duratec World Champion

ineX Racing would like to congratulate our driver, Dennis Lind, for his magnificent performance where he was crowned the winner in the Duratec class of the 39th Formula Ford Festival at Brands Hatch on October 17th, 2010.

Read the full article at www.inex-racing.com!
Happy Birthday, Arni! Have a good one, my friend.
Arni will probably be replying later as he is most likely completely drunk right now.

Happy Birthday Arni!
ineX Racing Wins Racing Minds 16h Race GT1 & GT2 Classes

On October 17th, the annual "16 Hours, Powered by Racing Minds" was held at it's new for 2010 track, Fern Bay Black Reversed. As in past years, the race would field three classes of cars. New this year are its stricter guidelines and its usage of only two servers, and 48 cars. ineX Racing would participate in both GT1 and GT2 class, as ineX Racing driver Arni Arnason would serve as a guest driver for the CoRe Racing nGT entry. Drivers Rudy van Buren, Phil Diaz, Teemu Iivonen, and Mark Bunby severing as backup, would pilot the ineX Racing GT1 entry. In GT2 the lineup would consist of drivers Nils Herrmann, Tommy Østgaard, Nolan Scott, and Magnus Björndal.

Read the full article at www.inex-racing.com!
Congrats with double victory.
Yep Gratz.

And Happy B'Day Arni.
Kenneth O'Keefe and Wyatt Gooden Battle in the GRAND-AM Online Racing Series Debut at Watkins Glen!

Kenneth O'Keefe continues his winning ways, by taking the GRAND-AM Online Racing Series Debut at Watkins Glen! Kenneth battled his way past the 2010 SCCA Pro Racing Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup Rookie of the Year, Wyatt Gooden, and well known simulation racing talent, Danny Engels, to take the win in Sunday's top split.

Read the full article at www.inex-racing.com, and check out the supplied links!
Good job kenneth
+1. Beating Wyatt and Danny, very nice.
Daytona now, lets see what he can do.
Very well done, Kenneth. I am proud of you
Great stuff
Congratulations!
Race #2 today at Daytona, qualified top 5. 5 tenths off Wyatt Gooden, and 6 tenths off Danny Engels, which is a lot more then I'd like to be but hopefully I'll be closer to them on a fuel load. Good luck to anyone that is running today at 19:00 GMT.
Good luck Ken...and well done in the race before.
ineX Racing Welcomes Samuel Libeert!

Looking into the future this road racing expert from Lens, France will be looking to strengthen inex Racing's presence in iRacing.

Read the full article at www.inex-racing.com.
Oof, 'nother fast one you landed there.

Gratz.
Quote from jrd.racer :Oof, 'nother fast one you landed there.

Gratz.

So, lemme get this straight. You troll the forum threads for new member acquisitions, congratulate the team and then steal their driver a few days later with promise of trinkets? At least stop being a hypocrite and don't make congratulatory posts.
:ices_rofl :ices_rofl :ices_rofl

ineX Racing
(667 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG