The online racing simulator
It probably doesn't help that he also acts like he's 15...
Quote from jibber :It probably doesn't help that he also acts like he's 15...

Well.
Quote from G!NhO :I look like 15 but i can still kick your nerdy ass.

Haha funny how you get offended for no reason. And no, I doubt it.
Quote from Bose321 :Haha funny how you get offended for no reason. And no, I doubt it.

I didn't get offended.
I was just stating a fact.
and cut.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from G!NhO :I didn't get offended.
I was just stating a fact.

Err... No.
Few days ago someone told me to make a facebook like pic so i did.

Attached images
1136698554_5_qnhg_1.jpeg
Quote from G!NhO :Few days ago someone told me to make a facebook like pic so i did.

Yeah, definitely looks like 15 or 16.
(seriously)
Do i care?..... no.
Quote from brandons48 :'Scuse me, but I started shaving at 13, this is stubble my good man.

So did I but it doesn't mean you can grow a beard
Quote from brandons48 :'Scuse me, but I started shaving at 13, this is stubble my good man.

I did too, but not where you most likely think.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :I did too, but not where you most likely think.

Damnit you two, I just woke up my family which was napping!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

On the right!
Quote from niall09 :On the right!

Who are those creepy men in the background? (On the picture)
Quote from hazaky :Who are those creepy men in the background? (On the picture)

Dunno, just a pic of 4 old men enjoying a quiet pint!
And a quiet something else over some young boys.
Usually I take photos of ppl but this time I took my gf to make photos of myself

About time I put up some new pictures of me

I knew you were a turd

Joke aside mate, finally good to have a face behind the poster
Myself I am currently thinking og skinning myself / cut away all the hair on the head for the laugh of it, I will look like some kind of aids patient.
Quote from The General Lee :About time I put up some new pictures of me

Behind me, here...is the lesser spotted Great Niall. More commonly found in the little known area between Exeter and Taunton, the Great Niall has been known to habitate some far away parts of the world, such as Leeds. You can see how such facial expressions show that this particular Great Niall, is big and strong, and as such, would be a very good starting place to find a mate.

My face in a utterly stupid video, and very badly acted.

But meh, it's fun, and you see mah ugly fees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fObhm2AqhFE

Edit:
And alot of you funny jokers, will SPAM (funneh aye), the words Fatty, Fat guy or what ever.

Sadly I can't help it that I'm fat since I have a Stofwisselings probleem (metabolic problem) thanks to which food doesn't normally goes trough my body, and most food directly turns into fat.

I have to work out alot, to keep a bit in shape, and to keep a condition.

So please, stop thinking you are funny, by name calling guys who have overweight.
Rocky, the "fatty" comments on your Video are weeks old, so I doubt anyone from this Forum posted them. Just ignore them, and if there upsetting you, disable the comments. YouTube is full of people like that.

Interesting video though. Looks like you had fun making it, and well done for having the guts to upload it. I certainly wouldn't!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Rocky, the "fatty" comments on your Video are weeks old, so I doubt anyone from this Forum posted them. Just ignore them, and if there upsetting you, disable the comments. YouTube is full of people like that.

Interesting video though. Looks like you had fun making it, and well done for having the guts to upload it. I certainly wouldn't!

Yes they did come from people from the LFS Forum.

Since one of the LFS Forum users posted this video in a topic where Thorsten Ulrich requested a broadcaster for the Historic F1 Series.

And all of a sudden, it had loads of views, and those 3 comments.

Very strange if it's not from them.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG